Ocean Masters are ye Masters of the Ocean who have blue names and are named after Greek gods and titans. They are responsible for keeping the oceans clean and "safe" and moderating the Puzzle Pirates Forums. They take care of petitions, complaints, and other things while on duty. They also have the ability to "Magick" up commodities from thin air.
In (categorized) alphabetical order:
Ye olde salts
Ye middlin' hands
Ye fresh hands
- (Retired) Amphitrite
- (Retired) Bia
- (Retired) Clio
- (Retired) Dionysus
- (Retired) Eurydice
- (Retired) Hypnos
- (Retired) Lelantos
- (Shanghaied) Prometheus
Ye fresher hand
Ye extremely fresh hands
Ye shiny new hand
Ye even shinier new hand
Blindingly shiny new hands
Astonishingly shiny new hands
Pre-owned, yet astonishingly shiny new hand
How does someone become an ocean master?
The job of Ocean Master is a hired, paid, real-life job that requires an application and an interview. All applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
Whenever Grey Havens is taking applications for new Ocean Masters, there will be an announcement posted in the Announcements Forum along with a thread for discussion and questions posted elsewhere on the forum.
- Draw Rookie Cards for the Rookie OMs (contest, Glaucus and Oceanus)
- Ocean Master Recruitment Q&A (from the round that brought us Glaucus and Oceanus)
- Stories about the second wave of Ocean Masters (contest)
- Avatars of the second wave of Ocean Masters (contest)
- Ocean Master Recruitment Q&A (from second wave of OM hiring)
- Ocean Master Recruitment Q&A from March 2011
- Eurydice's return (as Community Manager)