|Move tokens per turn||3|
|Cannon shots per move||2 per side|
|Max Damage: (SF) / (Sink)|
|Small cannon balls||12 / 20|
|Medium cannon balls||8 / 13.33|
|Large cannon balls||6 / 10|
|Porting Bribe Cost|
|Cost per bribe||100 PoE|
|Swabbie Ship Transport|
|Cost per league||50 PoE|
A baghlah is a type of ship. It is based upon traditional Arabic sailing vessels, such as the dhow. In the game, the baghlah, along with the dhow, was supposedly introduced to the game by the brigand king Azarbad the Great.
In addition to the basic baghlah, one other class of baghlah exists:
Rooms and furnishings
The total paint required to recolor the baghlah is 448 units.
Aft Crow's Nest
- A baghlah is a type of dhow, which is a traditional Arabic sailing vessel, with one or more lateen sails. It is primarily used along the coasts of the Arabian Peninsula, India, and East Africa. A larger dhow may have a crew of approximately thirty while smaller dhows have crews typically ranging around twelve.
- First released to Ice on 2007-05-11.
- Baghlahs produced prior to Ice release 2007-05-22 had fancy maroon carpets and different paint requirements.
- Released on all oceans with release 2007-05-24.
- The recipe was changed to require only 6 units of lacquer instead of 10 in release 2010-06-29
|See also:||Shipyard | Shipwrightery | Pillaging|
|Limited edition ship | Ships requiring designs for construction|