- "Zeta Island" redirects here. For other uses, see Zeta Island (disambiguation).
Zeta Island is a large island serving as the capital of the Pearl Archipelago. There are four known routes from the island: Ostreum Island, Nuptial Island, Cleopatra's Pearls, and Tadpole Isle.
This island spawns old man's beard, tellurium, weld, and wood. These resources can be bid on at the market. The market will buy pearl gems.
The naming scheme used during the initial colonization was sandy/beach type puns.
- Dyeing in the Sun (bazaar)
- Paint the Town Red (upgraded)
- Pebbly Pills (upgraded)
- Commodities market
- Buy the Seashore
- House of Sand and Grog (bazaar)
- Cheers (upgraded)
- Distill of the Night (upgraded)
- Kool Aid Stand (upgraded)
- Estate agent
- The Sand Lot
- Sea Beds (bazaar)
- Bear Paw (upgraded)
- Sofa's Up (upgraded)
- Beach Blanket Bungalows (left-facing bungalow)
- Coral Cabanas (right-facing shack)
- Good Villations (right-facing villa)
- Row Row Row Your House (left-facing row house)
- Y M Sea A (right-facing pirate hall)
- Fort Knox
- Sand Bar
- Iron monger
- Beach Balls (bazaar)
- Hot Shots (upgraded)
- Sun of a Beach (upgraded)
- Sand Castle (upgraded)
- Sand Barge (bazaar)
- Barque at the Moon (upgraded)
- Driftwood Dinghies (upgraded)
- Friggin' Sand (upgraded)
- Sand-tilly Lace (bazaar)
- Needles in the Sand (upgraded)
- Tidal Weave (bazaar)
- Bountiful Bolts (upgraded)
- Dusted buildings
- Beach Blam-Kit (upgraded iron monger)
- Fins (upgraded tailor)
- I'll Beweave It When I Sea It (upgraded weavery)
- Iron Beachballs (upgraded iron monger)
- Itsy Bitsy Bikini
- Sand Dollar (upgraded bank)
- Suntan Potions (upgraded apothecary)
- The Black Pearl (black market)
- Tide Dyed Cloth (upgraded weavery)
- Pearl Divers (explorers' hall)
Prior to the release of 28 March 2005, islands could have more than one inn -- although Midnight's Zeta, Cnossos, and Cranberry islands were the only ones to ever have more than one.
Zeta Island was originally located on the Midnight Ocean. The Zeta Island monument is located directly southwest of the apothecary bazaar.
Zeta I - 2004-9-18, of doom defeated Midnight Horizon in seven rounds to take control of the previously uncolonized island.
Zeta II - 2004-12-19, of doom successfully defended the island in a three round non-sinking blockade against Scallywag Syndicate.
Zeta III - 2005-1-09, of doom successfully defended the island in a five round non-sinking blockade against Scallywag Syndicate.
2005-01-27, of doom transferred the island to Bloodmoon Immortals.
Zeta IV - 2005-2-12, Lost Legacy defeated Bloodmoon Immortals in a three round non-sinking blockade to take control of the island.
Zeta V - 2005-3-13, Carpe Noctem defeated Lost Legacy in a three round non-sinking blockade to take control of the island. The blockade occurred simultaneously with three others: Endurance III, Jorvik IV, and Luthien II.
Zeta VI - 2006-6-25, Carpe Noctem successfully defended the island in a three round sinking blockade against Notorious Fandango and Hope. Carpe Noctem returned only Hope's declaration of war. The blockade was interrupted by a server reboot.
Zeta VII - 2008-2-24, Carpe Noctem successfully defended the island in a five round blockade against the Brigand King Azarbad the Great.
Zeta VIII - 2010-1-30, Liberty Hull defeated Carpe Noctem to take control of the island.
Zeta IX - 2010-3-14, Liberty Hull successfully defended the island against Fallen.
Zeta X - 2010-6-12, Liberty Hull successfully defended the island in three rounds against Tyr's Own.
Zeta XI - 2011-10-15, Liberty Hull successfully defended the island against the Brigand King The Widow Queen.