Xi Island (Midnight)
|The subject of this article is obsolete and no longer present in the game.|
|Information presented here may no longer apply to the current game. It is retained primarily for historical interest.|
|Xi Island on the Midnight Ocean|
|Large island in the Jet Archipelago|
Click on the map for a larger version.
|Controlled by||Crimson Tide|
|Piggy Charlie (native)|
Xi is also home to Piggy Charlie, a pig.
The building names on Xi are loosely based on a comic book theme.
- Estate Colossus (left-facing estate)
- Jabba's Hut (left-facing shack)
- Oa House (left-facing pirate hall)
- Room Hilda (left-facing townhouse)
- Wayne Manor (left-facing villa)
- Xavier's Cottage for the Gifted (right-facing cottage)
- Iron monger
- Fantastic Forge (bazaar)
- Resident Anvil (upgraded)
- Thor's Hammer and Tong (upgraded)
- Weapon Xi
- Dusted buildings
- Dye-lithium (apothecary)
- The Fortress of Sew-litude (tailor)
- Aye, Rowboat (upgraded shipyard) - dusted November 2010
- Magneto's Balls (upgraded iron monger) - dusted November 2010
- Blood and Rum (upgraded distillery) - dusted January 2011
- Peter's Parkas (upgraded tailor)
The Xi Island monument is located on the peninsula south of Grim Realtor.
Xi III — 2007-04-1, Crimson Tide defended the island against Dies Irae in a 5 round blockade. The blockade began as non-sinking, but Crimson Tide returned the war declaration in round 3, changing it to sinking.
Xi VI — 2008-09-20, Crimson Tide was defeated by Dies Irae 3-1 in a non-sinking blockade.
Xi VIII — 2009-01-25, Crimson Tide took control of the island in a 3 round non-sinking blockade. Dies Irae announced the morning of the attack that they would not defend the island. Upon request of Crimson Tide, Folie Circulaire fielded ships for round one to entertain the jobbers but did not drop a chest or contend past round one.
Xi X — 2011-11-20, Crimson Tide defended the island against Brigand King Madam Yu Jian.