Oyster Island (Cerulean)
- "Oyster Island" redirects here. For other uses, see Oyster Island (disambiguation).
|Oyster Island on the Cerulean Ocean|
|Large island in the Diamond Archipelago|
Click on the map for a larger version.
|Controlled by||Carpe Noctem|
Oyster Island is a large island located in the Diamond Archipelago. There are three known routes from the island: Winter Solstice, Alpha Island, and an inter-archipelago route to Park Island in the Coral Archipelago. There is also an extinct training route encircling the island.
Oyster shoppes and buildings are just general puns, with no overarching naming scheme.
- Pants, Pants Revolution (bazaar)
- Clothes on the Half Shell (upgraded)
- Corsairs Clothes (upgraded)
- Robe & Hood - Prince of Weaves (bazaar)
- Beweave it or Knot (upgraded)
- Corsairs Shore Weave (upgraded)
- Dusted buildings
- Balls of Steel (upgraded iron monger)
- Fish 'n Ships (upgraded shipyard)
- Totally Tankard (upgraded distillery)
Oyster Island was originally located on the Midnight Ocean.
2005-08-23, Oyster was ceded to Nidiata Dei Draghi by Eccezionale.
2006-05-01, Nidiata Dei Draghi merged into Broadsiders, giving Broadsiders control of the island.
Oyster V - 2007-5-5, Blighted blockaded Oyster in a four round non-sinking blockade. Rounds one and two were one to each flag, with Blighted winning the following two. All rounds were hotly contested and close.
Oyster VI - 2007-6-16, Vargas the Mad, a Brigand King, blockaded Oyster, the first time a Brigand King blockaded any island. Blighted won the blockade in three rounds, having totally obliterated Vargas' forces during round two, leaving the third round completely battleless.
Oyster IX - 2009-5-31, Barnabas the Pale again successfully defended the island against Burning Vengance, winning in four rounds.