GCPP:Grand Crafting Puzzle Project/Sign-Up(Phase1)
Grand Crafting Puzzle Project Sign-Up Page (Phase 1 Archive)
THIS IS NOT THE CURRENT SIGN-UP PAGE! THE CURRENT PAGE IS HERE:
Sign up here to express your interest in helping out with one (or more) aspects of the Grand Crafting Puzzle Project. Please add your name to the end of the appropriate list.
If you're interested in helping out with managing the process and selection criteria, add your name to the list. If you'd like to, include a link to a page which includes your take on what the process might look like and how you'd like to participate - on your userpage, or a sub-page to your userpage would be a good spot for it.
- Jacquilynne --Jacquilynne / Jasandrea 12:51, 20 August 2006 (PDT)
- Jdnx429 (YPPedia Editing and Organization) --Jdnx429 12:56, 20 August 2006 (PDT)
- Fiddler/Orsino (YPPedia organization, current admin & frequent editor) --Fiddler 13:16, 20 August 2006 (PDT)
- nifboy (YPPedia editing, wikification, and organization) --Nifboy 18:51, 20 August 2006 (PDT)
- Lizzie/Ravine (YPPedia organisation and editing) --Lizzie 00:40, 21 August 2006 (PDT)
- Feegle (YPPedia organization and editing) --Feegle 06:42, 22 August 2006 (PDT)
- TheBeaver/Angelbeaver (YPPedia organization and editing)--Angelbeaver (talk) 08:11, 22 August 2006 (PDT)
- Synful (Entry organization, entry requirements, and help with entry template)--Synful
- Ponytailguy/PTG/Peeteegee/Whatever (Anything but bilging) --Ponytailguy 03:09, 23 August 2006 (PDT)
- I'll help out with wiki things. --Guppymomma 14:50, 24 August 2006 (PDT)
- Nalanthi (Entry organization, entry requirements)
- Cotron i help out with anything u want
- Lchaos (organise programming) --Lchaos
- Feymaker (Slyjess on Sage. Ideas for weaving and Tailor puzzles. I can draw the ideas and explain them but I'm not any good at programming) --feymaker 10:23, 22 September 2006 (PDT)
- Cady36 (Kaidi on Midnight) I'm really good at faciliting communication between non-technical people and technical people, because I'm both a graphic designer and a programmer.--(Cady36 16:13, 22 September 2006 (PDT))
- Zandia I'm very organized, so I can sort through anything, and add some user friendly structure/
- Quinn149 I love organization and personally find it kinda fun
If you plan to work on a puzzle idea for submission, add your name here.
- Bumpkins -- Crosby1
- SalmonorCod -- 7:00 11 September 2006 (EST)
- Herring -- Tlzallen 9:02, 6 September 2006 (PDT)
- Lordkalvan -- Tcarr 12:39, 20 August 2006 (PDT)
- Rakham -- Tirix 13:32, 22 August 2006 (CET)
- Metalnicka -- Metalnicka 13:11, 22 August 2006 (GMT)
- Starboard -- Icez 9:26, 22 August 2006 (EST)
- Seishino -- Seishino 11:30, 23 August 2006 (EST)
- Therunt -- Cloverwood 00:27, 23 August 2006 (PDT)
- Synful -- Synful
- Salmon -- Salmon
- BehindCurtain -- Behindcurtai 00:30, 23 August 2006 (PDT)
- Mat -- Aenor
- Sagacious (talk)
- Nordenx -- User:Nordenx (talk)
- Mournful -- User:Mournful 13:32, 24 August 2006 (PDT)
- Tibiaking -- User:Stefsorceror
- Ji -- User:Zero4
- Stevesevere -- User:S_Shutters
- Merus -- Matthias 17:07, 26 August 2006 (PDT)
- Tantaro -- User:acer567
- Deathprog23 -- Deathprog23
- TToryk -- TToryk
- Nahah -- Nahah
- Iogona -- User:Iogona
- Pogo -- User:PogoBeta 15:55, 1 September 2006 (EST)
- Redlucy -- Redlucy
- Metuoignem -- Metuoignem
- Linongion -- Linongion
- Togan -- Togan
- Warchamp -- Warchamp7
- Kurisu -- Kurisu
- Duchess -- Duchess
- SarahAnn44 -- SarahAnnM
- Alleah -- User:Alleahswiki
- Mindl -- User:Tagetarl
- Cady36 -- Cady36 16:15, 22 September 2006 (PDT)
- PyroAden -- user:Fireadenon the sage ocean
- WalkinCarpet -- Chewie007 Sage Ocean
- Drake --Minimoses 01:54, 6 October 2006 (PDT)
- Griffdr77 07:43, 7 October 2006 (PDT) on the Sage Ocean Weaving
- Veilan[user:Nadia_123|Nadia_123]Sage ocean.the game I am about to submit is called Skull
It.It is a bit like treasure drop but with my own twists.It uses skulls, bones and colours.IT is NOT a baby game but an exicting one.I do hope u like it!!!
If you have cool ideas, and want to share with us, this is the perfect section!
- Cityslick --I have great ideas for and designs, good with artwork and good Imagination
- Ladyonona--Onona 12:10, 8 October 2006 (PDT) Love and Nature... please help Tetra our agricultural puzzle project =)
- Wraessi -- Shmeernov I have a few good ideas for new puzzles. Try me.
- sebastieno -- user:sebastieno viridian, got good ideas for puzzles
Captnsparro -- user:Romathas Hunter, A lot of the OMs know me im kinda notorious srry but i have the biggest imagination you could possibly think of. Thx
- Username: Raspberygirl on Sage.
- monkala on hunter------get this, a new fighting game, there is sfing rumble and now gun fighting, a puzzle using pirate guns to sink yer opponents ship and bring in the poe ^^ ------email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Username: camramsay11 on Hunter, 11:15 AM. I have ideas about crafting puzzles and a new twist on sea fights.
- account: Scurby_swab, in-game name: Shortsea, e-mail email@example.com, I have this cool idea of designing a game related to weavering, wich will allow the players, to play a puzzle with color patterns and stuff like that, and i'm still workin' on how the game will look like!Now it's up to the designers to make ir better, btw can some1 tell me how to post images please?
- IrieEyes**(SweetSouthernCaliRose*ChronicStar)... don't ya wish ya knew me? Rosie82@cox.net
- Ruffmonster on all oceans (exept Ice).I know it is for crafting puzzles but I think there should be a fishing puzzle. Also we should have a puzzle where you deliver stuff like cannon bals,rum,ect... There could also be different types of poker instead of just one we could have black jack(21),Blind man's bluff and other poker favorites. Another possible puzzle would be challenging people to things like sailing, carpentry, bilge pumping on a ship and in a stall/shop you could challenge tham to a crafting puzzle. We should have a tug of war puzzle to that. All these ideas would be awesome to me at least.
- Mandalay on Viridian ocean. Tons of ideas for relevant games that actually have something to do with the pirating world. Was a game tester, so I understand the limitations of implementing certain aspects of gameplay.
SarahAnn44 (Sarahannm on the midnight ocean): I have an idea for weaving. You have a set of balls to represent the cloth. You need to line up certain patterns. you can move a row up and down or side to side to match it up, sort of like you can move rubics cube. It could start off simple with only two or three colors and work its way up to six colors.
- Rhulenn (Rhulenn on Midnight): I have ideas for several of the puzzles, including weaving, tailoring and ironworking. Please see my page user:Rhulenn for details.
Kilraven (Kilraven on Cobalt): I know that pirates have their own codes, especially when it came to passing written orders (some knew how to write?), well, I like to do cryptograms and mental puzzles of similar ilk. need more info, or you want to talk...come to dragon's nest and look around the inn...you can find me there (usually playing poker (or losing at it))...
- Username:santiaboy Pirate: Santiss on hunter ocean I have an idea for contruction, contact me on the hubter ocean, im almost all day connected
- Eldrick on Opal. User:MrTeatime
If you've got coding skills and want to help out with the implementation of these ideas, add your name here. If you'd like to, include a link to a page which describes your skills and background in coding - on your userpage, or a sub-page to your userpage would be a good spot for it.
- Bobsquatch 01:54, 29 November 2006 (PST)
- Lchaos knows basic, a little bit in java --Airknight221 13:35, 21 September 2006 (PDT)
- Lordkalvan --Tcarr 12:40, 20 August 2006 (PDT)
- Rakham --Tirix 13:34, 22 August 2006 (CET)
- Kargach - Kargach 10:09, 22 August 2006 (EDT)
- Jacquilynne - my skills are rusty, but I'd like to assist. --Jacquilynne / Jasandrea 09:55, 22 August 2006 (PDT)
- AletheaB - AletheaB 13:00, 22 August 2006 (EDT)
- Seishino - Seishino - rusty in Java, but can quickly whip up proof of concept prototypes in AHK
- Elliania - (as apprentice with some experience)
- BehindCurtain --Behindcurtai 00:31, 23 August 2006 (PDT)
- sor1n --petru 9:55, 23 September 2006 (PDT)
- Mik - (Java experience = limited, but this sounds like fun)
- Tibanre - (Knows Game coding language)
- Nordenx--User:Nordenx (talk) (Game Coding Experience, VB programmer)
- Mournful--User:Mournful 13:34, 24 August 2006 (PDT)
- Ji--User:Zero4 18:32, 25 August 2006 (PDT)
- Pegnose - current in Java, some Game Gardens experience --PegheadPete 23:35, 25 August 2006 (PDT)
- Sigalig --Sigaligasig 13:25, 28 August 2006 (GMT-6)
- Erdferkel - Experienced Java programmer - 10:54, 9 September 2006 (PDT)
- Roboboy99 - My designing skills are very great, proboly because I have great eye-hand cordination.
- Noah - I know Basic, C++, some Python(hackers Perl), some Perl. Not really up on Java, haven't taken the time to sit down and learn it, just needed something like this to jumpstart my programming mind. Quick learner, just need someone to be able to ask, to clarify new point.
- Pangue - I will like to help, and i like very much YPP i know Java, C++, and other think will be usefull
- Proftracy - Pirate Francisgrace on the midnight ocean, I teach programming at college level and would like to help and/or include my students as a class project!
- Funkescott - I know C#, and a little bit of C, also learning Java. I'm a fast learner, just need someone to answer questions and point me in the right direction.
- Shrdlu - Experienced Java programmer
- BubbleDrae - Java, c/c++, c#, ye olde web type languages, have hacked around in the YPP game design world, currently learning lisp.
- TheRug - Java, C#, and a bunch of other languages that nobody uses. I've grabbed the Game Gardens code and got the sample games going, but I haven't had a chance to really muck with it yet.
- Ankher - B. Cavefish I know Java, C++, C, but prefer Java... am okay. - 6:41, 21 September 2006 (CDT)
- DSXC - I'd like to help out in any way I can. I work full-time as a C++ programmer, and I learnt Java as my first language in uni.
- Thilan - Experienced programmer (15+ years), mainly in Java (10+ years) and loved puzzle pirates. --Thilan 03:05, 22 September 2006 (PDT)
- account name : tammam_1993 ,pirate name : syriandream ( can help abit in VB , can get some answers of questions on VB:D )
- slj0/Sebastieno, can work with delphi and java.
- account name: oliffer: Knows C, Java, Python, quick learner.
- tempustfuged: Demonantis : Never have done games before knows C++ and learning Java. Limited help due to school
- Traxia666: I have been a java programmer for 5 years. I have never done a game but would like to. I am doing PhD in Accessibility for Webpages and demonstrates Software Engineering so I know quite a bit about user interfaces.
- Username: Raspberygirl I'm a Java programmer with some years of experience. Although I've never made a game I'd like to help out. I know a bit of C and Fortran and some other stuff that is never used on the web as well as PHP and HTML.
- Username: Bodhgaya Fluent in Java, C#, C++, Python, HTML, ASP, and too many more to list. Working on a Master's in Computer Science. Gaming and Game Engine programming experience (mostly with Shockwave/Lingo, C#, and C++).
If you've got artistic skills and want to help out with the implementation of these ideas, add your name here. If you'd like to, include a link to a page which describes your skills and background as an artist, and perhaps some samples of your work - on your userpage, or a sub-page to your userpage would be a good spot for it.
- Jdnx429 (Creating illustrations for proposed game designs) --Jdnx429 12:56, 20 August 2006 (PDT)
- Toppyhopp (I will happily create both Backgrounds and Pieces alike) --Toppyhopp 13:04, 22 August 2006 (UTC)
- Synful (Although not the most refined artist, I do have an eye for it) --Synful
- Nordenx--User:Nordenx (talk) (Digital Artist)
- Arty_pirate(user:Redbrdrob on viridian) Good at art, will do whatever you want!
- Guybrush (http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/User:Basnijenhuis).
- Rhodin (Your source for noseless icons. Can also attempt to interpret game descriptions.) --Benzene265 14:26, 26 August 2006 (PDT)
- Quintillaz - (I was a free lance digital artist for a while, got paid for alot of it) September 6th .
- Bgs0157 (Same, Not the most refined artist, practicing and learning!)
- Apoppers--Will edit bitmaps for food.
- Manjunkk - Associate degree in computer art, all formats!, flash, animation, etc etc (sprites, designs)
- Kawaiikatt--> No degree [didn't have the time] but years of experience in life drawings. Mainly in manga, but i am very versitile! Go here to see examples.
- Wormie76 (Lulee, Viridian Ocean) - Professional Multimedia/Graphic Designer My Portfolio (sorry, it's in spanish only). I can interpret game specifications, illustrate and design to follow YPP graphics style. myemail
- Kaidi: I'm a graphic designer, not an artist, but can optimize graphics like nobody else ;) Cady36 16:18, 22 September 2006 (PDT)
- Digfarnaa: (i can do very good desings on paper and on yohoho tools just tell me what to do.i am 18 years old and i have 6 years of experience in artistic abilities.)october 1, 11:13am western time.email me at firstname.lastname@example.org thanks :^)
- account : tammam_1993, pirate : syriandream , can help in ideas for pictures and can help editing and abit in flash if it's used.
- account: Scurby_swab, in-game name: Shortsea, e-mail email@example.com, I have this cool idea of designing a game related to weavering, wich will allow the players, to play a puzzle with color patterns and stuff like that, and i'm still workin' on how the game will look like!Now it's up to the designers to make ir better? :P
If you'd like to help out once we get working prototypes with commenting on the fun factor and squashing bugs, list your name here. It's pretty much assumed that if you're in one of the other sections you'll probably help here, too, but some people may just want to help here.
- Mandalay in Viridian Ocean. Was a full-time professional QA Tester for 2k Games for a year or so. Worked on the Civilization games and Prey, as well as others. Highly versed in testing procedures and coordinating large scale regressions and isolating repro steps to recreate bugs consistently. USE ME!
- Pucebeard on all oceans but midnight. I would love to test for the Grand Crafting Puzzle Project. I am on almost everyday. Beta-tester on Bang!Howdy.
- Lucas Bobfive in puzzle pirates i would love to test things that goes in puzzle pirates so if there anything that needs testing i well be there
- Inuki (Also willing to critique artwork and generally offer an opinion on how to make things better!) --Inuki 07:08, 23 August 2006 (PDT)
- Octobeard --Octobeard 07:58, 23 August 2006 (PDT)
- Ttpenna --Ttpenna 08:00, 23 August 2006 (PDT)
- Eleniel Airwoman ros 10:51, 23 August 2006 (PDT)
- Barrelholder(Beta-tester of plenty games including WoW, and loves bugs. Willing to help with how to get ideas simpler as well =) )--Barrelholder
- Hunter (Will help test anything needed :D) --Fabled240 06:52, 23 August 2006 (EST)
- Rhodin --Benzene265 14:24, 26 August 2006 (PDT)
- Jonnyk -- Good at Gunning and likes to try new things!!! I_Love_PieJK
- Enrico --Masterbling
- Barbosza User:Barbosza
- Roust -- Weavery shoppe owner Roust
- osama - on quite often, will do anything to help
- Jclast - I can check in at least 3 times a week and I would love to help test new games.
- Equidae (I would love to help test games; I'm on every week day!)
- Amentet - I´m here all day do just about nething needed to help
- Pangue i will like to help in anything i can
- Bgs0157 I would love to squash bugs.
- Bojetta Captain Shopowner Ice Member Unempoyed with major time on my hand Agraphobic tied to my computer and eager to help
- Ithiel- [user-ricnbeka]-beta tester and willing to try my hand at anything - Coordinator and anaylst
- Cortron-- i am eager to tester this game and i cant wait to help im on midngiht ocean cap of a crew own a sloop ond ya so ya
- Cooldragon23 Would love to test the ideas for any glitches/bugs, and is willing to try his hand at anything.
- Xelnaga22 - great experience in beta testing including major products such as Xbox Live, savage, AOL, and many others over a span of 7 years. (also a certified Beta Tester)
- Voicecrasher - I'd love to try out the new puzzles, I'm studying Computer Science and have some experience programming/testing.
- Mastermax--Mastermax- ARRR!!! This be the funnest part!!! I be trying to make time for it!!!
- Manjunkk Experienced beta testing in many consoles and platforms, and i have too much free time! =-D
- sinji_tigerOcean:Sage Pirate Name:Littletiger Username: Sinji_tiger - i would very much like to be a tester because i dont do much in this game right now and i would like to see a fun creation.
- Lethal - Sure I'd love to do something to help =)
- Wormie76 (Lulee, Viridian Ocean) - I have a lot of experience testing, acting as a normal user as well as a crazy or drunk one XD, lol it should work for everyone!
- Alleah -- User:Alleahswiki - Besides having worked on a computer help desk for over 10 years (Yes, I'm crazy!), I also have a background programming in C# and VB. Since I don't know Java very well, my talents are better used in Alpha and Beta testing. (specializing in interface design and testing.)
- Supernovasup-- User:Supernovasup- I am not very experienced in computers, but am a keen game player and would love to contribute to this project.
- User:Alyhsrolyat-- not very good at design, nor very artsy, but I can play a mean game and keep track of lots of bugs...let me know if I can help!
- Saygrace-- This seems as the most important part and most fun
- Piratekid0-- Id like to test since i have to experiance in game scripting i could also work as an artist though... i was wondering if anyone could email me a site to learn about this kind of stuff my email (not my puzzle pirates one) is firstname.lastname@example.org plz send me any info or if i could follow along the scripters for this game to see how it works that would be great
- Neira, ie the MiserableShe would love to help test. I'm good at breaking things ;)
- TheRack - I may also help out with both design and programing. --Therack 05:32, 24 September 2006 (PDT)
- User: Lyk3_OMG1234 , I think I might be able to help every single day I log on but that's just me, and I really wanna help out cuz I nevah know what I'm gonna get, and cuz I like to play new games and I'll try as hard as I can... X_X :| :) :P :D XP XD XP :D :) :| X_X - Mateyz on the Cobalt Ocean
- Anwyngoping (would love to help test games, excellent at critiquing and offering constructive advice. Run Linux, so can help expand the range of operating systems tested on. Log on every day, play all three oceans.)
- Tamtia - Tamters
- demonise (Sarahseas) - love to push things to the limit!
- swiftpaw on Viridian
- digfarnaa:i will test anythingu want me to test:^) october 1,11:19 western time on vidirin ocean.
- pirate : syriandream , account : tammam_1993, (can halp testing and putting comments ,interest in real life feature ,can help with that )
- mamylynn, Auilla: I good at finding problems with things
- haptaincook (Holmer) Due to job hours will only be able to help test....maybe some suggestions.
- ichthyophobe on the forums, Jozgol and Bladebeard on Sage. I have a bachelor's degree in computer science, so I might be able to help debug code (I don't want to commit to being a full programmer though). I eagerly await the opportunity to break the puzzles that other people have written. :-)
- Acronym of the sage ocean. (Id love to teast out the new puzzle! Good at advice giving )
- Phoenix User:Starrarose (I bring the "Idiot questions" to the testing phase)
- Dinomonst1~(Username:Dinomonst1 Character: Dinosaurfan on Sage) (Testers are a serious part of the whole puzzle! If theres one miss on the puzzle it could be a big problem! I'm good at noticing even the smallest things)
- Velian i would like to test out the parlour games.
- Username: Raspberygirl I would like to test the games. I'm good at finding problems and I'm also a programmer so I would be able to give good suggestions as to how to fix some of them.
- Username:Blackbeasty on Midnight and Ice oceans. I would really like to give feedback on games and be able to test them and report bugs and such when I encounter them.
iwannacookie here! i want to test the new games
- Username: miridien on viridian sage and hunter oceans. I'd love to test games and report bugs and stuff!! sounds rly fun! im totally gd with telling you all how the fun factor is going :P
- Grandcruiser on the Viridian Ocean. Sure...I'll test games...it's what I do...
- Merlynn1976: Pirate= Merlynn. I would love to help test games. I also have an idea for a dueling game. thnx.
- Khaizhi: I would like to contribute some help for Puzzle Pirates to go forward.
- Ruffmonster on all oceans (exept Ice): I would love to test new things i am on Puzzle Pirates almost everyday
- Rhulenn OOH OOH! PICK ME! PICK ME! I'm good at this stuff! :D
- short752003 i waanna be a tester YARR!!!!
Kilraven: I like to find the breaking point of things as well as find bugs and have had lots of debugging experience (especially with programs I have written (basic, Qbasic, VB, VC++), and would be good at this endevor....Oh, Yes, YARRH!
- Username:Takashoru, Pirate:Freegrassn, Ex capn of ex crew The Order of Insanity and S.O. of wat ever crew is currently merged wid mine (GASP....). Just want to do me bit fer a new puzzle. (An' I love testin an playin games.) Arr!
- Username:santiaboy Pirate: santiss on hunter ocean, ill love testing the new crafting puzzle, please pick me ;)
- Username: Tofosho Pirate:Actone on Sage love testing out new software, beta tester on Bang! Howdy. On almost every day, sometimes all day lol.
Got a particular skill or yen that you think you can help with that isn't listed above? Add it here.
- Nalanthi (Idea Analyst, Tweaker and General Game Theorist)
- Jifjacob (Professional tailor, willing to give real-life information/support on tailoring/weaving puzzles)
- Timberillo (Willing to write up a guide to any puzzles and answer any questions that are asked thereafter)
- iwannacookie (i have a great idea! but i need someone to produce it!)
- Scribbleink a.k.a. Maryofscots I weave IRL on a 60" loom (much like those in the game) and can help with any weaving terminology and/or help the artists with the loom.
$$$ I want to put in my two cents or whatever its worth $$$ I can help test or do anything just let me know. Thanks, IrieEyes **(SweetSouthernCaliRose*ChronicStar)**
umm Humm...don't ya wish ya knew...me
- Quinn149 I want to help with something and i did put my name in for organizers but i can do other stuff
- I want to help test the game-Mickymous
- Drake505 I want to help construct a smithing puzzle for ironworking...get the players of YPP into helping make the swords and cannonballs everyone uses.