|The Muddy Road|
Tanzan and Ekido were once traveling together down a muddy road. A heavy rain was falling. As they came around a bend, they met a lovely girl in a silk kimono and sash, unable to cross at an intersection.
"Come on, girl," said Tanzan at once. Lifting her in his arms, he carried her over the mud.
Ekido did not speak until that night when they reached a lodging temple. Then he could no longer restrain himself. "We monks don't go near females," he told Tanzan, "especially not young and lovely ones. It is dangerous. Why did you do that?"
"I left the girl there," said Tanzan. "Are you still carrying her?"
|Search user languages|
- Retired beta sub from Azure/Midnight
- Previously monarch in "of doom" (yes, it was lowercase)
- Used to be fairly involved in coordinating blockadey stuff
- Puzzling forte, beyond social, was carpentry & sailing
- If you need to contact me, use guppymomma at gmail dot com
Useful Yohoho Wiki Things
Just a list of a few links for easy access without digging.
Wiki How To's
To Do List
- Hunter PDF map
- Icony images to make:
- New feature icon, maybe something for the testing feature
- Decay test
- Learn to use preview and ponder it before hitting save :)
- Upload forum blockade screenies
- Add an image categorizing template for nifty flag images
- General navigation
- Creating pages
- User pages
- Posting, replying & editing
- Private messages
- Events Archiving