After spending more than a year with the flag Indestructible Fury in its various incarnations, she has decided to go from crew to crew and meet new pirates on the Cobalt Ocean where she ended up with S.C.A.P. She was indispensable in planning the propaganda surrounding the picking and taking of Carmine.
After the attack on Carmine by the Brigand King Vargus. Dcyborg left S.C.A.P. to start her own crew and pillage across Cobalt.
A native to the Cobalt Ocean, she has recently forayed into the Midnight Ocean with the crew We're From Coblat - which is a collective crew of Cobalt-based players "bent on creating mayhem and havoc" - within the flag Notorious Fandango. With the Fandangos disbanding, The Cobalt crew is now in the flag Spirit of the Game.
Awards and Accomplishments
- Former monarch of Hecate's Fury
- Former monarch of Indestructible Fury
- Former governor of Prolix Purlieu
- Former governor of Terra Island
- Former governor of Raven's Roost
- Winner of the Eggs Ahoy! contest, Easter 2006.
- Won a red monkey named Spank, in the First Odds and Ends Familiar Auction on May 18, 2006.1
- Won a sloop, named Swollen Shiner, for placing 4th in A Punch in the Kidneys.2
- Awarded a Nemesis Doll for her help as a Henchmen in Nemesis's Monday Night Poker Parties on Ice.
- Won a navy clam shell in Oceanus' Shack of Zen contest for her design of a Jacuzzi spa.
- Won an antediluvian conch artifact in a Rumble Tournament on August 11th, 2007.