(Redirected from Flag broadcast)
The /fbroadcast command, or flag broadcast, broadcasts a message to all flag members. Jobbing pirates are not considered flag members and will not receive the broadcast unless they are also permanent members of a crew belonging to that flag.
Flag broadcasts have the following syntax:
- /fbroadcast <message> (/fb)
Flag broadcasts can not be combined with the three modifier commands /think, /shout, and /emote.
Flag broadcasts take the following form in the chat window:
- Piratename flag broadcasts, "Message"
All flag broadcasts are shown in the chat window, with their borders having jagged zigzagged edges on either side of the message. They use the following colors:
Who can use this command
- This command is only available to the monarch and royalty of a flag. No badge or subscription is needed to access this command(verify).
- Pirates who have been blackspotted can not use this chat command for a short time.
Who can hear messages sent with this command
- Only the members, titled members, royalty and monarch of a crew within that flag can hear the broadcast. Since jobbing pirates are not assigned a flag position, they can not receive the broadcast unless they also hold one of those four positions.
- If one pirate has muted another, that first pirate will be unable to hear the muted pirate regardless of what channel the muted pirate talks in.