The Game command has the following syntax:
- /game <message> (/ga)
- /game /think <message>
- /game /shout <message>
- /game /emote <message>
Note that pirates can not use /shout from certain locations. See shout for details.
Messages sent by game chat take the following form:
- Piratename says, "Message"
- Piratename thinks, "Message" (When combined with /think)
- Piratename shouts, "Message" (When combined with /shout)
- Piratename Message (When combined with /emote)
All Game messages are shown in the chat window. Their borders taper to a point on either side of the message. They use the following colors:
Who can use this command
- All who are playing or watching a multiplayer puzzle have access to the Game command.
- Note that the command is only activated once the match has begun; if the puzzle is still awaiting players in the parlor interface, that puzzle's game chat is not available.
- Pirates who have been blackspotted can not use this chat command for a short time.
Who can hear messages sent with this command
- Everyone who is playing or watching the same multiplayer game as the message sender can see the message.
- If one pirate has muted another, that first pirate will be unable to hear the muted pirate regardless of what channel the muted pirate talks in.