The Fofficer command has the following syntax:
- /fofficer <message> (/fo)
All messages sent via flag officer chat takes the following form:
- Piratename flag officer chats, "Message"
All flag officer messages are shown in the chat window, with their borders having jagged zigzagged edges on either side of the message. Flag officer messages use the following colors:
Who can use this command
- All pirates with officer privileges in a flag may use that flag's flag officer chat channel. On subscriber oceans, pirates must have an active subscription to use the command. On doubloon oceans, pirates must have purchased a badge granting officer privileges.
- Privileged officers may continue to use this chat command even if they have been blackspotted.
Who can hear messages sent with this command
- All pirates who can use the /fofficer command can also hear messages sent with it.
- If one pirate has muted another, that first pirate will be unable to hear the muted pirate regardless of what channel the muted pirate talks in.