Psychopaths of the Seas
|Psychopaths of the Seas at a Glance|
|Last Captain||Dchow (Dormant)|
|Senior Officer(s)||Alpinemist, Babybird, Christina, Countrytheta, Dragonblades, Duelkitten, Headrock, Ibaibo, Jackisback, Narcissia-East, Raggedyann, Schneewiess, Schnittke, Scupmonster, Scupperette, Spike-East, Vondike, Whitefire-East, Wyrrlen (ALL are dormant)|
|Founded||19 February, 2005|
|Dormant as of 7 December, 2016|
On 21 February, 2005 the crew became the founding crew of the flag of Scuppering Seven Seas.
As of 2009, Psychopaths of the Seas has been flying the flag of Vanguard.
- Scupperer (Feb 19, 2005 - ?)
- Ibaibo (? - ~July 16, 2006)
- Scupperer (~July 16, 2006 - ?)
- Dchow (? - present)
There is no "I" in "Meat"
Arrr! We ruled the world, and it wasn't much fun. Now we're just out to destroy it.
- Ask for permission before boarding a ship at sea. Use the /crew channel.
- BEGGARS GET PLANKED.
- Don't leave in the midst of battle, lest you ensure your /planking, demotion, expulsion, and loss of your cut.
- Don't ask to gun, join the crew, to be a pirate, to be promoted, or anything else spurious while we're at sea and busy - wait till we get to port.
- Lazing about and going AFK from a ship at sea gets you planked.
- We really do love Greenies, but you have to love us, too!
- We have 1 time, 1 doubloon charge for promotion to pirate. You also must be at least narrow/respected in Carp, Bilge, Sails.
- BLOOD RULES, Cutters and Sloops will divide booty. Afterwards the blood will be sold to highest price at nearby island, and split equally amongst all who won it. All larger vessels blood will be sold into booty chest.