Gas is currently a senior officer of the crew A World Of Fun and member of the flag Allforfun and Funforall on the Sage Ocean. His favorite puzzle is Gunnery and he is homed on Admiral Island. He is also part of the Zombie Hunters Across Sage (ZEST).
His first ship was a sloop named Critical Catfish which was sunk on an Sea Monster Board. His first war brig Hungry Marlin was sunk during a flag war and his first war frigate sunk on a sea monster board.
- Former senior officer of Soldiers Of Sage
- Former member of SPIRITS OF SAGE
- Former fleet officer of Xensity
- Former member of League of Light
- Former fleet officer of Mors Tua Vita Mea
- Former member of Tea And Strumpets
- Former senior officer of The Sage Raiders
- Former prince of Golden age of raiders
- Former senior officer of The Titans
- Former member of Cocktail Party
- Former member of Death Wish
- Former senior officer of A World Of Fun
- Former member of Allforfun and Funforall
- Former fleet officer of Atlantean Explorers
- Former member of Blades of Sage
- Former officer of Killer Roses
- Former member of Silent Assassin's
- Former senior officer of Sim-O-Sud
- Former member of Blizzard
- Current fleet officer of -Perfection-
- Current member of Absolute Perfection
- Battle navigated in Atlantis for himself
- Battle navigated in Cursed Isles for himself, Pacifit, Sallybabe & Tabath
- Battle navigated in the Penobscot Island XXIII blockade with Death Wish - 15 March 2009
- Battle navigated in the Ashkelon Arch XVII blockade with Silent Assassin's - 04 July 2009
- Battle navigated in the Barbary IX blockade with Illium Eternae - 01 August 2009
- Man at Arms in Atlantis for Amir, Archelonhunt, Carolgr, Darkleon, Fluppe, Holyman, Johnnyquad, Pibbs & Taoymms
- Ultimate Gunning - 2009-06-17 - Eternity Sea Monster Hunt
- Won Halloween From Hell Events ~ 13 Days of Halloween ~ Day Eleven: Ghoul Gardens
- Won 3rd place in Gunnery In Galene's Blind Date Competition
Gas started his pirate career as alt of Dufric. At that time, he was poor and had only enough money for 5 doubloons. With that money, he had to choose whether to buy a labor badge, or a bravery badge. He chose bravery badge. It was that decision which changed his life as he received money from Atlantis and could continue his pirate career. After Gas became the main of Dufric as the latter was scammed by a pirate called Bourque who pretended to be his captain Grudz, he started to build up his puzzle standing and experience and to restart his pirate career again as the scammer stole all his ships and valuable clothes.
After some weeks, Gas left for another crew which was more prosperous and renowned as his former crew was falling. He found the crew Xensity. At that time it was fast-growing and well-known. When the captain, Grudz became dormant, most of the crew members left. Some joined the crew The Sage Raiders. Gas decided to change crew as it was dropping. Another reason for his departure was flag wars. He lost a war brig during a war which the flag promised to return but never did.
He then joined a friend in the crew Mors Tua Vita Mea as a fleet officer. Gas left again due to the same problem faced in the first crew.
He then joined The Sage Raiders under the captaincy of Rumtop who was a senior officer in Xensity. Gas was known for his battles against players at this time. It was a famous crew for some time then started to drop as members became dormant. Although some crews merged with The Sage Raiders, the crew fame still dropped. As Rumtop decided to change flag, he chose Tea and Strumpets. But as a the crew wasn't really active, Gas left The Sage Raiders to seek more adventure.
Gas became a senior officer as he joined The Titans as he was a trusted pirate.
Gas left The Titans after having heard some bad things about the crew. He then joined A World Of Fun to help rebuilt the crew after most of the crew member lefts. After some months, he left the crew as the crew didn't really help each others in pillages and other activities. So he left for Atlantean Explorers.
Gas's fleet currently consists of the following ships:
- Caddyshack on Admiral Island
- Milkshack on Wensleydale
- Homestead Hut on Lincoln Island
- Cabin Fever on Admiral Island
- What the Cabins on Bowditch Island
- King Kottage on Admiral Island
- Bringing Town the House on Admiral Island
- Owner of Gas's Ironworking Stall on Admiral Island
- Owner of Gas's Weaving Stall on Wensleydale
- Owner of Dufric's Distilling Stall on Scrimshaw Island, now Pacifit's Distilling Stall
- Manager of Pacifit's Ironworking Stall on Scrimshaw Island
- Manager of Amir's Tailoring Stall on Admiral Island