User:54x/List of Brigand King forum posts
This is a catalogue of the various Brigand King and Brigand Queen posts, sorted by the relevant character. Each thread is listed once for each King or Queen involved in the discussion, with a note summarising their role in the discussion. The date provided is the date they first posted in that thread.
Most brigand kings and queens tend to reply rather than post new threads, although there are exceptions.
- (2007/6/20) Admiral Finius' first post. He derails the thread on Barnabas' first blockade three times, denying allegations of pony-riding, fish-slapping people doubting his authenticity, and claiming victory over Hunter Parley.
- (2007/6/22) Azarbad's first post. He makes several replies to individual posters, usually about how unworthy they are.
- (2007/6/22) Azarbad answers a question about Rusty Cutlass.
- (2007/6/23) Azarbad takes pity on pirates. Sometimes.
- (2007/6/23) Azarbad confirms his one true weakness.
- (2007/6/23) Azarbad ventures into Shore Leave.
- (2007/6/23) Azarbad blockades an oceanmaster island.
- (2007/6/23) Azarbad endorses a Game Design proposal for a new type of Blockade.
- (2007/6/23) Azarbad clarifies that Brigand Kings might just skip certain islands from the last location of their flotilla when declaring a blockade.
- (2007/6/23) Azarbad dismisses the suggestion that he could possibly have been beaten and scuttled.
- (2007/6/23) Azarbad does not require limericks.
- (2007/6/23) Azarbad has a few ideas for more interesting flotillas...
- (2007/6/18) First ever post by a Brigand King. Barnabas discusses his first blockade at Iocane.
- (2007/6/23) Barnabas declares his intent to take Paihia Island on the Hunter Ocean.
- (2007/6/) First post by Gretchen Goldfang. She accuses Finius of riding about on a pony in his spare time.
- (2007/6/20) Vargas the Mad's first post. He rebukes a player attempting to befriend him into staying away from their island, and comments on signatures and avatars.
- (2007/6/21) Being completely mad, Vargas decides to randomly help out a player instead of plundering them for all they're worth.
- (2007/6/20) The Widow Queen's first post. She comments about being ignored so far, and responds to various comments throughout the thread.
- (2007/6/20) The Widow Queen suggests that a player look harder to find her.
- (2007/6/21) The Widow Queen comes to Vargas' defence.
- (2007/6/21) The Widow Queen invites Water Sleeps and Lunar Bin into her web.
- (2007/6/21) The Widow Queen explains that her Sirens do not require rum.
- (2007/6/22) The Widow Queen reverses a complaint back onto a player.
- (2007/6/22) The Widow Queen clarifies that Brigand Kings and Queens sometimes take some time off to determine a target.
- (2007/6/23) The Widow Queen explains that Brigand Kings and Queens aren't helpful... they're just biding their time.
- (2007/6/23) The Widow Queen plans to make an appearance.
- (2007/6/23) The Widow Queen prepares for another attack.
- (2007/6/23) The Widow Queen comments on her name.
- (2007/6/23) The Widow Queen speaks German, too. A bit.
- (2007/6/23) The Widow Queen also has a weakness for fruit.
- (2007/6/23) The Widow Queen remains enigmatic on whether she was scuttled.
- (2007/6/24) The Widow Queen mocks the idea of players dictating her targets.