|Pouncing Piranhas at a Glance|
|Senior Officer(s)||Aeid (Active), Bennykelly, Brattyangel (Active), Carboman, Ceephas, Danblu, Davidus, Deepseeker, Dwang, Eliteforce, Freewrath (Active), Ginger (Active), Hanniball, Hurten, Imlazy, Incredibliis, Jerald, Joekennedy, Lordfruit, Lostgurl, Lutcia, Michelbrito, Mikeolic, Montes, Nickelback, Oaklegjohn, Omegaking, Pinoytimo, Playboi, Possumm, Roamin, Squeelicious, Theforgoten, Theoldman, Tmannwatery, Trythis, Txyellowrose, Viridianmast (Active), Waza, Wretch, Wrongleg, Yellowpirate, Yellowraidr (ALL are dormant unless otherwise marked)|
|Flag Affiliation||United We Stand|
|Founded||30 November, 2006|
|Last updated on 7 December, 2016|
The crew is proud to have its ranks filled with many active pirates and has over two hundred vessels, many of which have been renamed.
- Trythis (? - ~May 18, 2008)
- Dlonelyone (~May 18, 2008 - present)
- All mates are expected to respond to calls for crew and flag pillages.
- Please ask for permission to board (PTB) before boarding any ship.
- English should be the only language spoken in crew, vessel, officer, or flag officer chat.
- Please refrain from begging, cursing, or spamming, even as a joke.
- Listen to the instructions of the commanding officer (CO) and, if on a larger ship, the executive officer (XO).
- When aboard a ship, mates are expected to work at all times; lazy pirates will be forced to walk the plank.
- Leaving a ship in battle should be actively avoided as much as possible.
- Always remember to team in sea battle boarding fights.
- Always try your hardest. We understand that not everybody can be an ultimate puzzler; however, we will not take any guff from a pirate that is not giving it his (or her) all.
- Don't forget to have fun.
Standing is the puzzle performance of a pirate relative to all of the other players in the ocean, and in their home archipelago. From lowest to highest, they are: Able, Proficient, Distinguished, Respected, Master, Renowned, Grand-Master, Legendary, and Ultimate.
Experience is the measure of time a pirate has put into a certain puzzle. From low to high, they are: Novice, Neophyte, Apprentice, Narrow, Broad, Solid, Weighty, Expert, Paragon, Illustrious, Sublime, Revered, Exalted, and Transcendent.
- This rank is automatic upon joining.
- Fleet officer
- This coveted position requires large amounts of trust and excellent stats.
- Fleet officers are expected to stay active and teach pirates how to pillage.
- Senior officer
- This is a rank of great power in the crew; it will not be handed out lightly.
- Extreme trust, terrific stats, respect for everyone, and the right attitude are all required to get this coveted position.
- Senior officers are expected to pillage frequently, teach pirates how to pillage, teach pirates vying for a promotion how to run a pillage, assist anybody that needs help, and resolve any problems in the crew or flag.
Crew stalls and shoppes
Help the crew by buying items and takings jobs at the shops below.