Pernix Adaeque Simius
|Pernix Adaeque Simius at a Glance|
|Senior Officer(s)||Ayami (Dormant), Sapphiregem, Sigzag (Dormant), Tordenskiold (Dormant), Yumyuk, Zylon (ALL are active unless otherwise marked)|
|Founded||24 August, 2005|
|Last updated on 27 March, 2017|
The crew was based on Wensleydale, and was originally created on the retired Sage Ocean by Interfering (known as Aze on the other oceans) and Sigzag. The crew was ruled by Inanna after she took over the position in January of 2006 until she passed on the captain's hat to Gwiddon in March 2007.
On the 4th of March, 2006, after thorough discussion, Pernix went independent for the second time in its history.
On the 18th of March, 2006, Pernix became one of the founding members of Quixotic Tangent.
On the 1st of June, 2006, Orestes merged with Pernix.
On the 12th of June, 2006, Pernix became the founding crew of Candy Coated Chaos.
On the 3rd of April, 2007, Pernix moved to the flag Purity of Essence.
On the 28th of August, 2007, Pernix moved to the flag Good Grief.
By late 2010, the crew had left Good Grief to become independent.
- Aze(Interfering) (Aug 25, 2005 - ~Jan 23, 2006)
- Sigzag (~Jan 23, 2006 - ~Feb 8, 2006)
- Inanna (~Feb 8, 2006 - ~May 30, 2006)
- Crazee (~May 30, 2006 - ~June 6, 2006)
- Inanna (~June 6, 2006 - ~Mar 25, 2007)
- Gwiddon (~Mar 25, 2007 - ?)
- Aravis (? - ?)
- Zylon (? - ~Mar 26, 2017)
- Zabeth (~Mar 26, 2017 - present)
Flag affiliation history
- Notorious (~Jan 23, 2006 - Mar 4, 2006) (Independent)
- Quixotic Tangent (Mar 18, 2006 - June 12, 2006)
- Candy Coated Chaos (June 12, 2006 - Apr 3, 2007)
- Purity of Essence (Apr 3, 2007 - Aug 28, 2007)
- Good Grief (Aug 28, 2007 - before Jan 2011) (Independent)
- Delirium (? - ~Mar 26, 2017)
- Kanata (~Mar 26, 2017 - present)
If you are a dreamer, come in, If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, A hope-er, a pray-er, a magic bean buyer...If you're a pretender, come sit by my fire For we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in! (Shel Silverstein)
Pernix is not a demanding crew. We do not run daily pillages, or even weekly if we don't feel like it. We do not require specific standings to achieve higher ranks within the crew, just show us that you're willing to learn. Literacy is a must. Above all, just enjoy yourself. This is a game, hence, we are here to have fun.