Usability, bugs, and networking
|From the Release Notes:
- Your money is now visible on all the "sunshine" tabs.
- Added a new "personal" panel.
- Added a "Do not disturb" mode that may be toggled to prevent anyone from inviting you to job, or request to be your hearty, challenge you, or offer to trade.
- Pirates may no longer be invited to join a crew unless they are first made jobbers.
- Made the rack management stuff all fit for tailor managers using large fonts.
- /who <player> now has links to crew, maybe vessel, and shows current puzzling activity.
- The crew cut is now called the "Ship restocking" cut to make it easier to understand for new players.
- Moved some buttons around on the world map panel, added a button to re-center on your current location.
- Stall upgrade fees are now logged to the local palace/fort if it got a cut.
- The order interface has been changed around a bit.
- Ingredients are not shown unless you are an officer or manager at that shop.
- Colors are remembered between different products.
- Commodity order quantities will have an initial value of "1".
- Fixed a bug with incorrectly listed destination islands for navy missions.
- Some other navy mission fixups.
- The island is now displayed when listing your own employment contracts.
- Gold ore can be foraged (extremely rare)
- Gold cloth, paint can now be manufactured.
- Chat logging is now per-pirate, per-ocean.
- Islands will have a limit of 1 inn from now on.
- Old salts only talk out loud the first time a pirate buys a drink, then they switch to tells.
- Fixed island overview maps from colliding when playing on multiple oceans.
- Prevented navy and merchant vessels from ever entering a blockade.
- Construction sites are transferred when a new flag takes over an island.
- Prevent HTML from being added to portrait titles and captions.
- Portrait interface cleaned up to better indicate that the initiator gets one for free.
- Fixed crew statements so that "&" doesn't continually get expanded into "&" each time they're edited.
- Crew officer chat now has a new color to distinguish it from crew chat.
- No shouting on colonized islands.
- When a pirate is deleted, they will cease to be manager at any shop.
- Doubloon ocean only changes:
- Fixed doubloon exchange translation when POE was refunded for trades below the buy offer price.
- Badges now age every day, even if you don't log on. Up to 10 extra days will be added to existing badges.
- Officer and senior officer badges may be upgraded to the higher levels, discounts will be automatically calculated and given at the palace shop.