|Passive Aggression at a Glance|
|Last Monarch||Beebee of Three to Tango|
|Member crew(s)||Three to Tango|
|Founded||28 December, 2006|
|Dormant as of 31 March, 2009|
Retired Flag, December 2006-June 2008. Thanks to the lack of dub buying the real PA went poof! But the memory will live forever.
/e imagines telling stories to the kids, of the PA days...
- Gather round kiddies, as a story unfolds,
- about a captain named Beebe, or so I am told.
- She had one eye missing, and hair like spun gold,
- and her heart, Sage claimed, was ever so cold.
- Like a banshee she came on the political scene,
- like a demon she pol'ticked, her eyes glowing green.
- She could order you dead, or chop of your head,
- She orchestrated it all, or so it was said.
- She commanded a crew, of bloodthirsty mates,
- There was Woodenleg, Novo, Mads and BA.
- These pirates were known for their immaculate skill,
- they had a preference for fine rum, never the swill.
- They'd as soon declare war on you, if you fit the bill,
- and never showed mercy, they were out for the kill.
- Their prowess blockading, was second to none,
- and rarely if ever would they ever run.
- And after the they won, and cut out yer' heart,
- they'd promptly hit parley, and the tarting would start.
- It's said now they sit, in soft chairs and with canes
- in estates with others, with long forgot names,
- Perhaps we're now better off, but I use my brains,
- and figure without them, it just isn't the same.
Poem by Whitechops as posted in Parley. Special thanks to Orestes, Black Dragons, and On The Rocks, it wouldn't have been the same without you.
- February 10: Blockade Color: Lime
- February 24: Blockade Color: Aqua
- Amity V - Passive Aggression beat Astute Tentacle Mariners 3-0 at Amity Island
- Blackthorpe VIII - Passive Aggression beat Rogues of Sage 3-0 at Blackthorpe Island
- Wissahickon III - Passive Aggression beat Rebellion 3-1 at Wissahickon Island
- Admiral X - Passive Aggression defended against Rogues of Sage 3-0 at Admiral Island
- March 18: Blockade Color: Pink
- March 31: Blockade Color: Yellow
- April 21: Blockade Color: Blue
- April 28: Blockade Color: Red
- May 20: Blockade Color: Blue
- Amity IX League of Light beat Passive Aggression in a pre-arranged friendly blockade, 3-2. Dillagaf was present and shot only at Passive Aggression ships.
- May 26: Blockade Color: Orange
- July 21: Blockade Color: Green
- Admiral XII Passive Aggression defended against Candy Coated Chaos 3-0 at Admiral Island
- August 25: Blockade Color: Grey
^Note Les Aristocrates only dropped to force a sinking blockade and did not actually attempt to win the island