Conglin Island (Cerulean)
- "Conglin Island" redirects here. For other uses, see Conglin Island (disambiguation).
|Conglin Island on the Cerulean Ocean|
|Outpost island in the Jade Archipelago|
Click on the map for a larger version.
|Controlled by||Blues Brothers|
- Dusted buildings
- Three Sheets to the Wind (shipyard)
- What's The Brig Idea (shipyard)
- Rum And Good Fortune (distillery)
- Weaving Our Sanity Behind (weavery)
Conglin has successively been home to a distillery, Rum And Good Fortune, and a weavery, Weaving Our Sanity Behind, both since dusted. To fit a shipyard built on the island, Dark Asylum needed to have the fort relocated to its current location.
The shipyard, Three Sheets To The Wind, was renamed to, What's The Brig Idea. The reasons are unknown.
The island featured in the 2008 Halloween events — during the event, pirates who visited the island would be turned into skellies, and it contained the second hint for solving Vargas the Mad's riddle.
- Conglin II - 2005-10-01 - Impavidus Formido defended Conglin from Nation Of PoE Snatchers in three rounds.
- Conglin III - 2006-08-12 - Impavidus Formido defended Conglin from Caution Road Humps in three rounds.
- Conglin IV - 2006-08-27 - Impavidus Formido defended Conglin from Caution Road Humps in four rounds.
- Conglin VI - 2007-2-18 - Dark Asylum won Conglin in an Event Blockade by winning the first three rounds.
- Conglin VII - 2007-12-16 - Dark Asylum defended Conglin from a strength 5 Azarbad the Great of The All-Consuming Flame in three rounds.
- Conglin VIII - 2009-01-17 - Dark Asylum retained control of the island following a two-all draw between Crimson Horizons and We Won't Back Down
- Shortly after Conglin VIII, Crimson Horizons won control of the island in a related event blockade
- Conglin X - 2010-01-17 - Crimson Horizons defended Conglin from Silver Dolphins in three rounds.
- Conglin XI - 2010-11-22 - Crimson Horizons defended Conglin from Anomalous Purloiners and Flag of Awesome in three rounds. The attackers did not show up for round 2.
- Acta Non Verba transferred Conglin Island to Cobalt's Most Wanted - 2011-01-25.
- Conglin XIII - 2011-04-23 - Cobalt's Most Wanted defended Conglin from You Own and Crimson Horizons in four rounds.
- Conglin XIV - 2011-07-30 - Phantom Fury captured Conglin from Cobalt's Most Wanted in three rounds.
- Phantom Fury transferred Conglin Island to blackstar - 2012-03-26.
- Conglin XV - 2012-04-01 - In Love and War captured Conglin from blackstar in three rounds.
- Conglin XVI - 2012-06-24 - What The Falchion captured Conglin from In Love and War in three rounds.
- Conglin XVII - 2011-04-23 - What The Falchion defended Conglin from Sirius A in three rounds. The attackers did not show up for round 2.
- Conglin 2014, 2014-09-21 - Undertow won the island three rounds to one against What The Falchion. The ruling flag did not show up to defend. There were a few small attempts to defend by other parties, but they were unsuccessful. This marked the first time Undertow has won an island independently.
- Conglin 2015, 07.11.2015 - Undertow lost Conglin 3-0 to the flag named Babylon. I do what I want were also contenders for the island. Undertow withdrew after Round 1 of the blockade.
- Conglin 2015, 07.19.2015 - Undertow Regained Conglin 3-0 from the flag named Babylon. I do what I want and Vampoman helped Undertow regain the island.
- Conglin 2015, 07.26.2015 - Babylon came back and point sat the island 3-0. Some time later Babylon scuttled the island to Barnabas the Pale. Conglin is currently a BK island.