In November of 2005, a green pirate landed on the docks of Lincoln Island. Booterken jobbed for a variety of crews, liking some (Poseidon's Tricorne), hating others(Fire Ball), until he jobbed for the Irish Rogues. There, pirates were joking and laughing as they pillaged. Booterken knew he found his home, and joined the crew. Within a month he was promoted to officer, by January, fleet officer and in late February, senior officer and lord in the flag Rogues of Sage.
In April, he left to form his own crew, The Dark Imperials. Soon, Booter was captain of the crew and king of the flag High Tide. The Dark Imperials blossomed under his leadership, growing to 250 members in 3 months.
Contributions and Achievements
- Current Senior Officer of the crew Tales From the Deep
- Current Lord of the flag Jigsaw Tessellators
- Former Fleet Officer of the crew Poseidon's Tricorne
- Former Senior Officer of the crew New Dawn Rising
- Former lord of the flag League of Light
- Former Captain of the crew The Umpa Lumpas
- Former senior officer of the crew Siren's Song
- Former prince of the flag Illium Eternae
- Former captain of the crew Dark Imperials
- Former king of the flag High Tide
- Won the April 2007 Familiar Drinking Tournament
- Collector of Angelfish ships (72): 2 war frigate, 8 war brigs, 1 Baghlah,1 Dhow, 2 cutters, 58 sloops
- Owns a total of 83 ships
- Enjoys the skeleton fights, having won 108 skulls
- Used to own 6 stalls on Wensleydale and Admiral Island
- Has won 12 Brigand King Trinkets
- Pioneered the use of auto-chat for commercial purposes. The historic first commercial:
"Ladies and gentlemen , this awkward silence in crew chat is brought to you today by:"
"Booterken's Tailor Shop , on Wensleydale"
"If you are looking for the best in pirate apparel"
"Come to Booterken's!"
"Affordable prices and great service."
"So remember.... Thats Booterken's for your clothing needs. On Wensleydale!"
<theme music> Thats Booterken's for good clothes! Whats the name? Its Booterken's!"