|Go beARRRRS at a Glance|
|Senior Officer(s)||Cheeseball, Hevva, Robinzebec, Stermus|
|Founded||2 March, 2005|
|Last updated on 17 January, 2011|
Go beARRRRS was founded on March 2, 2005.
We're just out to have fun with friends. If you wanna join our crew, ask the officer in charge (OIC).
We especially look for team players who would integrate well with our crew.
- Don't leave during sea battle. You will not be paid for that battle.
- Don't ignore orders by your OIC (Officer In Charge) you might be planked.
- NO swordfighting, trading or drinking puzzles on the ship, unless at port.
- No cursing or being disrespectful.
- Before boarding a ship, always use the PTB (permission to board) followed by the name of the ship.
- If you are AFK (away from keyboard) for any reason when pillaging, please tell the OIC....
- Have fun.
If you have any problem with these rules, please talk to an officer (they will not listen, but you can only but try).
Fleet officer - Navigating should be Broad, SF should be broad, show some work in battle navigation. You must own a ship and you need three recommendations by Senior Officers.
Senior officer - You need two recommendations by Senior Officers.....and to be deliberated by the Captain.
Captain - Weapon of choice (pistol or sword) and I get the pistol. LOL.
--Disclaimer: The captain reserves the right to promote or demote as he/she sees fit.--