|Scarlet Mist at a Glance|
|Founded||26 July, 2006|
|Last updated on 25 February, 2012|
Scarlet Mist was founded in the year 2006 on July 26. It currently has Renowned fame.
Extended Public Statement
Welcome to the Scarlet Mist. The mist is that haze that passes before the eyes of the berserker as he goes into battle. When the scarlet mist descends, beware.
The Scarlet Mist wants to provide a FUN and profitable experience for all pirates. To achieve this, our rules are few and simple:
- When the officer in charge of the ship tells you to do something, you do it.
- When in battle, stay at your stations until the battle is done.
- Anyone leaving a ship in battle gets their pay deducted.
- Anyone dueling on the ship will be immediately planked.
- Anyone caught annoying other players will be planked.
- Anyone who is not having FUN should immediately plank themselves.
And here's a tip for everyone ... don't ask to gun. The most important job on the ship is CARP. If there is no carpenter on the ship, the bilge fills up ,,, if the bilge fills up, the ship runs out of moves ... if the ship runs out of moves, then there is no chance of us using the guns. SO, if you want to impress us, ask us if you can CARP!
The crew's website can be found at www.freewebs.com/scarletmist-crew
Any questions? Ask them at port.
Are ya looking for a job? Check out these fine stalls owned by people of this crew:
- Angellass's Weavery on Chachapoya
- Blessing's Tailor on Quetzal
- Adolphus's Shipyard on Chachapoya
- Wddc's Weavery on Quetzal