- For the Hunter Ocean flag, see Riot (Hunter).
|Riot at a Glance|
|Last Monarch||Jobriot of Riot Act|
|Member crew(s)||And Your Point Is, Barnacle for Brains, The Black Navy, Glubber Lubbers, Good Omens, The Irate Pirates, Lunatic Saloon, Rampage, Red Herring, Riot Act, Ye Hardy Mates|
|Founded||26 February, 2007|
|Dormant as of 28 February, 2012|
It was founded on Feb 26, 2007, by Good Omens and Glubber Lubbers. Hell Hath No Fury and Maroon Marauders joined soon afterwards. Later, Ye Hardy Mates joined, followed by Ironside, and later, by Lunatic Saloon. The Black Navy joined and left for a short while before joining again. Ironside left the flag in June 2008 on friendly terms. Barnacle for Brains and Red Herring joined shortly after, after the dissolution of former ally Pandemonium.
- On August 4, 2007, Riot took first place in the event BK Bumper Boats winning 160,000 PoE as well as an antediluvian conch artifact.
- On September 29, 2007, Riot took first place in the Moonlighting Island Race event and won control of Namath Island.
- On January 20, 2008, Riot successfully defended Namath Island from Azarbad the Great, with some minor interference from Crimson Tide.
- On February 2, 2008, Riot reclaimed Namath Island, which they had lost to Rums Runners the previous weekend, in a 5-round blockade that lasted until 1:30AM PST, despite being heavily outjobbed in the early rounds.
- On November 8, 2008 Riot won Midsummer in 3 rounds in a blockade against Marauders Pact. Upon acquisition of the island, Riot placed a Fort down, the first building to be placed on Midsummer since the island was opened in 2006.
- On July 26, 2009 Riot won Chaparral in five rounds rounds after losing the first two rounds again Lunar Bin depite being outjobbed.
Riot's government has evolved several times since its founding. Under the current system of government, all permanent crews receive one royalty member. There is normally no monarch, though, when flag statements need to be changed or during other abnormal events, a monarch may be temporarily appointed.
Most discussion takes place on their forums, and decisions are reached by members of the flag ranked at least fleet officer.