This release is almost entirely bug fixes.
- Fixed problem where pirates can still hear the chat in a cluster after they leave it.
- Fixed erroneous clearing of /mute list when logging off and back on.
- Fixed problem with bidding in an incomplete fort.
- Fixed incorrectly reported charge when upgrading a stall that has already pre-paid its taxes.
- Fixed problem causing an island to become uncolonized when its fort is upgraded to a palace.
- Fixed display issues in the money column of the shoppe log.
- Fixed display issues when getting quotes on verbose items in a shoppe.
- Fixed wagering in brawls.
- Fixed problem with incorrectly rendering blockade league images.
- Fixed problem with going aboard a vessel filled with greenies and swabbies.
- Added the ability for Unix users to specify which browser to use for external web pages. Windows and Mac automatically use the user's preferred browser.
- The agent interface no longer culls quotes that take a really long time.
- Banks now transfer ownership when the ownership of an island changes hands.
- Rack updates are recorded in the shoppe log at the tailor.
- Flags may no longer rescind war after declaring a blockade.
- Brawls may now be started even if the initiator's team is down by one pirate.
- Boats with no pirates aboard now stop dead in the water.
- The beginnings of our puzzle tutorial system are in place, bilge and sailing have some tutorial information. More to come.