"Welcome to the Puzzle Pirates Art Forum. In the effort to foster an even tighter artistic community I propose this Art Forum. Here I hope to have players of varying skills meeting, sharing, learning and producing artwork."
- Nemo will propose a topic. The topic will be open-ended and serve as a guideline for your piece.
- Anyone who wants to play along can then make a picture that fits the topic and post it to thread along with any comments.
- Anyone participating can then post comments (praise, suggestions, etc.) about any pieces so far that week.
- After about a week we all do another, and so on.
- Keep it brief.
- Have fun.
Guidelines for submission:
- Work must be original, of course
- If you used references or preliminary drawings please post them too so everyone can see the process.
- If your image is bigger than, say, 200x200 pixels, provide a link instead of posting directly in the forum. However, a smaller version within your post would be good too.
- The topic is a suggestion. Use it to generate ideas or ignore it completely.
- Everything else is open. Whatever medium you like, whatever style, scheme or composition.
Guidelines for critique:
- You must give more than just "I like it." Say why so that the artist (and all the rest of us) can know what worked well and what didn't.
- Don't bring in issues from the game. This community has been very good about leaving in-game conflicts in-game, but I just want to reiterate.
- Enjoy yourselves. We're all going to be talking about each others' work and we are all works-in-progress. Relax and learn with us and promote the same feeling.
- Winners may win an ingame item such as a trinket or a furniture, and commonly Star points.