The name Nemo originates from that of a submarine captain in Jules Verne's books, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea and Mysterious Island.
- "What did you do? You're the cute little Fatpants! You're the Bugbear! You're the Chubby Buggy! Look at those cheeks! You are the Chunkamunk! Chubbabubba!"
- "You should have seen the first pass at the male rag pants. Add some rollerskates and I would have had terrifying Miami beach memories."
- "Just looking for clarification: we rank above children and television?"
- "Nemo couldn't code himself a paper bag, or any exit therefrom."
- "Have you not been introduced? Preacher, meet The Converted."
The following artwork has been drawn by Nemo.
In 2005, Nemo designed various t-shirt options that were voted on in the forums.