|Castigo X at a Glance
|Darksoul of El Cielo Azul
|Dominance, Dark Hunters, El Cielo Azul, Nautical Stars, One-Winged Angels, Dark Legion,- Virtute et Armis -
|Disbanded as of 5 December, 2006
The flag started off small and spent time developing a base and stability. Castigo Final first entered the fame chart with less then 300 members, and grew from strength to strength.
Castigo Final disbanded on February 5, 2007 with a great reputation.
Castigo Final Achievements
- Number 1 Flag Fame - Achieved on Thursady 14th December 2006, whilst at war with The Eye and Fate's Shadow with 765 members.
- Illustrious Fame - Achieved on Sunday 12 November 2006, with 800 members
- Colonized Saiph Island on December 2, 2006.
- Lost Saiph Island to Fate's Shadow December 9, 2006.
Blockades at a Glance
|2 December 2006
|none vs. Castigo Final, Fate's Shadow
|2 December 2006
|The Eye vs. Beyond the veil, Castigo Final
|Didn't win island
|9 December 2006
|Castigo Final vs. Fate's Shadow
This be the flag Castigo Final
The core of this flag exists out of veterans both to the piracy puzzles as the social puzzle. We believe that a flag can only sustain by organization, communication and fun at the right times!
Our flag is a Consitutional Monarchy. Everyone in our flag has to accept and remember there is a constitution and the reason that it is here is to make our flag not only a tidy place but also one that can remain for a long time .
The Constitution of Castigo Final
- Discrimination or other unjust treatment of other pirates within or outside of our flag is strictly forbidden.
- Every pirate in this flag is allowed to express his/her opinion and shall not be treated unjust by those who 'think" that are above them.
- Royalty is a limited position. It is not awarded nor claimable. Royalty in castigo final are royal to perform a certain political or organisational task.
- Every crew is entitled to a titled member. Titled members are crew representatives and are not by default the captains of a crew but the ones with the right standing in the social puzzle. This does not mean that a captain should not be titled but only to remind everyone that the position is not limited to captains.
- It is not allowed to engage/attack ships within the flag.
- It is not allowed to Declare War or Propose Alliances without having it discussed witht he rest of the flag and especially the core organization.
- (regarding blockades) .See private statement.
- It is not allowed to invite crews into the flag without having them reviewed by the royal flag politician. We are selective in what kind of crews we like under the flag and wish to keep it that way.
- Flag officer chat is for everyone to use with a limit. this means that communicating regarding pillages ,events and blockades is allowed. Personal chat is also allowed to a limit but if another flag officers ask you to carry on in tells you are expected to do so.
- The constitution is unchangeable and everyone from monarch to cabin person is bound to it.
- Monarch -
- Flag Politician -
- Minister of Defense - Vacant
- Minister of Blockades - Vacant
- Minister of Fleet Logistics - Vacant
- Minister of Economics - Vacant
- Fleet Coördinator - Vacant
We are not accepting any new alliance requests. We are open to vocal negotiations but strongly dislike random invites *hint*
- Adamm of Dominance
- Drake of Clueless
- Muscles of Within Temptation
- Naatje of El Cielo Azul
- Twutti of Dark Legion