The Ye panel on the sunshine widget has useful things that pertain to a pirate. The Ye Panel has:
- The pirate's name, which links to their pirate page, any current jobs, skills at various crafting puzzles, that pirate's labor report, any pending orders and any placed furniture. A pirate can also access the Doubloon exchange, the Palace shoppe and Yer known world.
- The pirate's crew, which links to the crew's page. If the pirate is not in a crew, "None" is displayed.
- The pirate's flag, which links to the flag's page. If the pirate is not in a flag, "None" is displayed.
- The pirate's home island, which links to the island's page.
- (On subscription oceans) The "Subscribe" button, which links to the game's subscription page. This only shows up for non-subscribed players.
- (On doubloon oceans) The "Get Doubloons" page, which links to a page where doubloons can be bought.
- The "Referral Rewards" button, which is used to refer a friend to the game.
- The "Help" button, which shows links to:
- The game documents.
- Some Frequently Asked Questions.
- The Yohoho! Puzzle Pirates Forums.
- A page to complain about other players.
- For yellow- or pink-colored players: The report a bug page.
- For green-colored players: A "Talk to a greeter." button, which sends an auto-generated /tell (Hi, I need the assistance of a Greeter!) to an on-duty greeter or Ocean Master.
- The petition page.
- The "Go home" button, which whisks a pirate to their home.
- The "Options" button, which displays settings for certain elements of the game.
- The "Logoff" button, which logs the pirate out of the ocean.
The Ye panel was reorganized with release 2006-07-19.
The island name pages were created and added with release 2005-04-26. The Ye panel was also redesigned with this release.
The "info" page was added with release 2005-03-28.