Ozzy loves almost every puzzle and dedicated himself to learning all of them as best he could! This took Ozzy to new heights.
Having previously hated Distilling, Ozzy has a new-found love and respect for the puzzle, he enjoys every session - every session he doesn’t booch that is!
Ozzy is a collector of octopuses, always looking to add a new colour to his team!
Having noticed a lack of fresh, new and original content for Puzzle Pirates on YouTube, Ozzy decided to create a dedicated YouTube channel for YPP guides and tutorials.
More recently, following his YouTube hiatus, Ozzy has published guides on Rigging and Duty Navigation.
Ozzy was one of the first few dedicated YPP streamers, pirates can find his stream here.
- October 12, 2017, first ultimate carouser on Obsidian Ocean
- October 18, 2017, first ultimate pirate on Obsidian Ocean
- December 1, 2017, unboxed a holly jolly dragon (red/green)
- December 17, 2017, first pirate on Obsidian to assemble 100 kits for the Christmas Competition, coincidentally first pirate across all servers to receive the Boatload o' Fun Trophy (awarded for assembling 100 kits).
- January 8, 2018, ultimate distilling, triggering ultimate crafter and Ultimate of Ultimates (First on Obsidian).
- March 16, 2018, winner of Scrambled Eggs 2018! Won with his 'Cloudy Night Egg'.
- April 7, 2018 joint winner of People's Choice Eggs 2018! Joint 1st with his 'Tuxedo Egg' and joint 8th with his 'Ocean Stripes Egg'.
- April 21, 2018 awarded a blue-grey daisy for entering Blue-grey skies, must be witchcraft!
- May 12, 2018 three way tie for 1st overall best performer at Magpie IX blockade, winning a Tan Octopus (u).
- May 12, 2018 best patching stationer at Magpie IX blockade, topping each duty report for 15/15 segments, winning 100,000 PoE.
- May 19, 2018 finished memorizing 99% of Obsidian Ocean. Purposely left a 'useless' LP out between Melanaster Island and Woodtick Island to reflect the imperfection across nature - nothing is ever perfect.