Bigwood is a pirate born on the Cobalt Ocean, but he can also be found hanging in the inns on all other oceans these days. Bigwood spend most his first three years in the flag All Hands On Deck. He spent 2.5 years as King of the flag.
- Creator of the sailor song Puzzle Pirates Animation (Set size to 800 for best quality) as an entry for the Avast! Animation contest. The animation got disqualified for breaking contest rules.
- Won pink conch shell trinket for the Puzzled Pirates animation in the same Avast! Animation contest.
- On February 25th, Bigwood won a purple octopus in the February One Day Sale! Treasure Drop tournament.
- Won a brown octopus in automated Treasure Drop tournament which was created by mistake after a Drinking familiar tournament was aborted by a reboot. (Given away as a present)
- Won a yellow/red parrot in the first Treasure Drop Familiar tournament on Opal.
- Won lime octopi on the Cobalt, Sage, and Hunter oceans in the April familiar tournament
- Won tan octopus (2nd place, lost to Hotguy) on Cobalt in the June Brigand King familiar tournament
- Several tan familiars won on different oceans in the regular biweekly familiar tournaments
- Got #1 Battle Navigation trophy on Cobalt in December 2006
- Won Golden ticket in Treasure Drop tournaments on Cobalt and Midnight
- Won a large variety of Ocean Master tournaments on Ice with Treasure Drop, Drinking and Rumble.
- Won a big cat with Treasure Drop in the March Animal Tournament on Midnight
- Planned the blockade of Ansel III and was governor of Ansel Island for about 4 months.
- Lead All Hands On Deck flag to the succesfull blockade against What The Falchion to gain control of Labyrinth Moors at June 3 2007. As king of the flag was co-governor and helped building up the island.
- On April 13, 2007, got the #1 Treasure Drop trophy on Opal and thereby was one of the first pirate to have a #1 trophy in Treasure Drop on 7 oceans (Midnight, Cobalt, Sage, Hunter, Viridian, Opal, Ice).
After Malachite came out, also got the #1 spot on Malachite.
- Won first place in several for Summer Games 2008 events for blacksmith, shipwright and bilge/distilling.
- On December 8, 2008, the 5th day anniversity of YPP, Bigwood was ranked #1 in blacksmith on 8 oceans ((Midnight, Cobalt, Sage, Hunter, Viridian, Malachite, Opal, Ice).