YPPedia:Requests for adminship/thyren
- The following discussion is preserved as an archive of a request for adminship that did not succeed. Please do not modify it.
Vote here (0/4/0) ending 03:55 15 October 2007 (UTC)
- Candidate, please indicate acceptance of the nomination here: I, thyren accept this nomination.
- This user does not meet my standards for a wikipedia admin either in experience in overall editing or in complexity of at least 2 to 3 specific full page edits. Perhaps with more overall experience editing in time and some originally constructed pages, this would change. -- Muffynz(t/c) 06:59, 8 October 2007 (PDT)
- Does not meet my standards. --Guppymomma 08:01, 8 October 2007 (PDT)
- Question 1 still has not been answered below, but mostly oppose because this candidate does not meet my standards. -- Cedarwings (t/c) 08:51, 8 October 2007 (PDT)
- Wants sysop for no particular purpose. Can do all the current things they need to do without having the need for sysop rights, therefore there is no need to be a sysop (sorry if that was confusing...) --Whitemonkey (t/c) 14:02, 10 October 2007 (PDT)
Questions for the candidate
A few generic questions to provide guidance for voters:
- 1. What sysop chores, if any, would you anticipate helping with? (Please read the page about administrators and the administrators' reading list.)
- 2. Of your articles or contributions to YPPedia, are there any about which you are particularly pleased, and why?
- A. I am fairly satisfied with the updates I edited into the Smuggler's Guild page as it had not been updated for a while with information incorrect.
- B. I updated the List of known Atlantis outposts by adding a league that had not yet been added. The list of known Atlantis Outposts should always be kept updated for future use.
- C. I fully updated the Fintan Island page after it was blockaded as well as created pages for new infrastructure. I did this as I believe that island pages should always be up to date so players may read accurate information.