YPPedia:Requests for adminship/Bubbaspike
- The following discussion is preserved as an archive of a request for adminship that did not succeed. Please do not modify it.
Final (0/4/0) withdrawn by candidate 13:11 October 23, 2007, original ending time 03:55 October 25, 2007 (UTC)
Matt121493 (talk • contribs) – I quite often am found spending my time cleaning up the wiki as nessacery. I have read all the required documents (and some more) on becoming an admin as well as the codes and styles used on the wiki.Matt121493 21:39, 18 October 2007 (PDT)
- Candidate, please indicate acceptance of the nomination here:
- Strongly oppose - This user has not completed the nomination form (not to mention the spelling mistake, even after 6 edits, has not listed a single sysop chore that would actually require sysop status, and I don't feel he has given a very good explanation of why he is proud of the page he listed. He also fails to meet my standards for adminship.
- Oppose - Ditto. --Arminius 07:02, 19 October 2007 (PDT)
- Oppose - Filled it out wrong and doesn't meet my standards. --Guppymomma 07:53, 19 October 2007 (PDT)
- Oppose - Likewise, the candidate does not meet my standards of a good wiki admin. Some more time and training is needed as well as some more significant contributions before consideration. -- Muffynz(t/c) 13:28, 19 October 2007 (PDT)
Questions for the candidate
A few generic questions to provide guidance for voters:
- 1. What sysop chores, if any, would you anticipate helping with? (Please read the page about administrators and the administrators' reading list.)
- A. Sysop chores I would anticipate helping with are: review for deletion, clean up of articles, inspection of new articles as well as many more once I have gotten used to being a full time admin.
- 2. Of your articles or contributions to YPPedia, are there any about which you are particularly pleased, and why?
- A. Of my contributions to the Yppedia, I would be most proud of the List of known Atlantis outposts page since I created that and it seems to be doing well.