Beyond the veil
|Beyond the veil at a Glance|
|Last Monarch||Cairna of Skull Bashers|
|Member crew(s)||Skull Bashers, The VIP's, Why So Serious, kingedwardo killer, Sim-H, Dark Hunters, Freedom Pirates, -Final Strife-, The Shadows of Silver, Rumbles n Rum|
|Founded||13 November, 2006|
|Dormant or disbanded as of 15 February, 2009|
Beyond the veil was a flag of the Hunter Ocean. It was founded by Wayan on November 13, 2006. Without a doubt, Beyond the veil is among the most influential, powerful and most controversial flags ever on Hunter, pulling off multiple blockade victories at the same time, causing outrageous pay wars, toppling the unseemingly invincible flag The Eye, controlling an entire archipelago, and generally dividing public opinion. Beyond the veil split more public opinion with the release of the BTV Convention. The have notably left a mark on the Hunter ocean as the most blockade active flag to ever sail the seas.
Let's shuffle up and deal! I am all in now with Ace Jack, got the Ace of diamonds and i ain't holding it back! Going dormant. 13th November, 2006 to 15th February, 2009.
Extended Public Statement
It has been a long road of ups and downs, triumphs and defeats for btv to become one of the most rich and powerful flag on the Hunter ocean. Btv is the flag that has done the most blockades on hunter, caused outrageous pay wars, beat the unseemingly invincible 'The Eye' and won multiple drops several times. The governing body has decided that its about time to let Btv sleep and have peace finally, and move on to do things that could make the game more fun for all of us. So we all move on from this day, to wherever we feel like, in order to make this ocean a more interesting place. Good luck to everyone, and hope we all never forget these three letters - B T V, good or bad <3!
- Checkmatei of Skull Bashers
- Elize of The VIP's
- Harksnuntor of Freedom Pirates
- Johncvang of Dark Hunters
- Kingedwardo of Kingedwardo killer
- Lordstarion of Dark Hunters
- Natkid of Rumbles n Rum
- Perkee of Skull Bashers
- Colonized Alkaid Island on March 10, 2007.
- Number 1 flag fame - Achieved on April 10, 2007.
- Illustrious fame - Achieved on April 12, 2007 with 795 members.
- Defeated The Eye in a three round sinking blockade at Aimuari, taking control of the island while simultaneously defended Alkaid in a four round sinking blockade from The Eye on October 13 2007.
- Controlled the entire Ursa Arch on 22nd March, 2008.
- On 22 March 2008, Beyond the veil successfully defended Alkaid Island and successfully won Sayer Rocks with a overall score of 6-0 from Incongito and EAC respectively, having lose less than 10 war frigates for the whole blockade and having the opponents losing more than 40 war frigates.
- On 20th April 2008, Beyond The Veil succssfully defended Sayers Roc again against EAC in a 5-round sinking blockade. The pay war went upto as high as 3k/segment forcing the other side to pull out in round 5.
Beyond the veil was supposed to make a showing at the opening of Saiph Island on December 1, but they made a change of plans and double dropped on Pukru Island and Aimuari Island instead. They didn't do very well in either blockade and their reputation as a flag sunk, and crews began to leave the flag. The drop on Saiph Island on December 16th was regarded as a joke by many people, as Beyond the veil made a very bad show at the blockade.
As crew after crew left Beyond the veil, in early 2007 there was a change of leadership as Wayan quit the Hunter Ocean. Icecool, captain of Booty Kings, who saved the flag from disappearing (as Wayan had disbanded Skull Bashers) and was monarch for a short while, he then made Cairna, captain of the reformed Skull Bashers monarch for a short while before Kenchio moved over with his crew Sinica to take the throne of Beyond the veil.
After alot of prep work, Beyond the veil was to face The Black Pearl at the opening of Alkaid Island on March 10th, 2007. But they had still a bad reputation from the past and this blockade was to improve it. By winning the blockade in four rounds, Beyond the veil colonized Alkaid, and defended it from every attack it has received so far.
The Black Pearl attacked Alkaid again for the third time on September 30, 2007. In an intent of defence, Beyond the veil once again in a fine display defended Alkaid from TBP three rounds to none.
Kenchio and the royalties decided to contest Aimuari on the 13th October 2007, and successfully defeated The Eye. Shortly after the achievement, 3 of the royalties of Beyond the veil Kenchio, Crabtree and Solitare decided to retire from flag politics.
Cairna was made the monarch of Beyond the veil. Alkaid was left with Beyond the veil and Aimurai was transferred to Coerced Co-existence.
Beyond the veil continued to win blockades and controlled the entire Ursa Arch on 22nd March 2008.
After a long and detailed history, Beyond the veil decided to disbanded their primary crew on February 15th, 2009.
Shoppes of allied flags