|The Champions at a Glance|
|Founded||17 December, 2009|
|Last updated on 26 March, 2012|
Extended Public Statement
We are The Champions my friends, And we'll keep on fighting till the end, We are The Champions! We are The Champions! No time for losers, 'Cause we are The Champions of Viridian!
- Have FUN (it's only a game)
- Champions are brave in the face of danger, we are courteous and gracious, and we do not steal, beg or swear.
Ranks are based on trust, loyalty and stats! Ranks are not just handed out! When we see a champ who has earned a promotion... we celebrate and PARTY through a promotion ceremony.
- Officer: Basic knowledge of how to pillage, pass an officer test, preferably have a ship, decent standings such as respected and master.
- Fleet officer: Same as officers except better standings, a ship, loyalty, trust, and dedication to the crew. Fleet Officer is not just handed out. Even if one has the requirements to be Fleet Officer, one needs to be in the crew for at least two weeks to be promoted.
- Senior officer: Do not request to be a senior officer. Chosen by the Captain and other Senior Officers.
- Captain: To create a crew, you need: "Narrow" experience in Swordfighting or Rumbling, Sailing or Rigging, Bilging, Carpentry, Navigation, Battle Navigation, and the deed to a ship.
- In addition: You will need a captain's badge as well as 10 doubloons in order to create a crew.
- The "Create a Crew" button will appear in the Crew tab of any crewless pirate who meets the requirements for captaincy. Crew names can be between 2 and 24 characters long. Crew members will need to purchase appropriate badges as well.