Mnemosyne is one of the first wave of Ocean Masters hired by Three Rings.
Mnemosyne is the Ocean Master most responsible for unleashing bloodthirsty packs of werewolves on islands during the wee hours of the morning.
Mnemosyne designed the following islands:
- Descartes Isle, on the Emerald and Jade oceans (as well as on the retired/merged Sage ocean)
- Starfish Island, on the Emerald and Jade oceans (as well as on the retired/merged Sage ocean)
- Ventress Island, on the Emerald and Jade oceans (as well as on the retired/merged Sage ocean)
Mnemosyne is the Greek goddess and personification of memory, and mother of the nine muses, including Clio. A river named after her flowed through Hades: those who wanted to remember their past life would drink from her spring, while those who wished to forget would drink the waters of Lethe ("forgetfulness")
- Jenjo on Midnight, for noteworthy efforts that went unnoticed. July 2006.
- Silverdawg on Midnight, "Awarded to Silverdawg for taking first place in Treasured Memories on September 21, 2006."
- Adrielle on Viridian, in appreciation for an avatar she created.
- Hawkings on Viridian, for placing first in "I vow to me, my Mnemosyne. May 2009.
- Jakeipoo on Midnight, For his thoughtfulness
Arr! This article about a pirate in Puzzle Pirates be a stub. Ye can help YPPedia by expanding it.
|English Oceans: Cronus Demeter Hera Nemesis|
|Spanish Oceans: Atropos Clotho|
|Retired: Amphitrite Aphrodite Apollo Artemis Bia|
|~No doll~ Calliope Castor Clio Dionysus Endymion ~No doll~ Eris|
|Eurydice Gaea Galene Glaucus Hephaestus Hermes|
|Hypnos Lelantos Mnemosyne Oceanus Poseidon Prometheus Thalia|
|See also: Ringer | Dread Ringers | Narya | Nenya | Vilya|