Hephaestus has a peg leg.
- Pletoo (Sage) for the U Giv Doll 2007 event
- Queasy (Viridian) for her Widow Queen in the Pumpkin Carving event, 2007
- Tillathehuny (Midnight) for her Rumble Board in the Pumpkin Carving event, 2007
- Omerta (Viridian) for the VoodoOM Dolls event, 2008
- Crystalclaws (Midnight) for the VoodoOM Dolls event, 2008
- Queenofb (Midnight) for the VoodoOM Dolls event, 2008
- Polly (Hunter) for the VoodoOM Dolls event, 2008
- Pareia (Viridian) for her avatar in the End of Doodles Microchallenge, 2008
Hephaestus is the Greek god of blacksmiths and fire. In Greek mythology, he was married to Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love and beauty. In mythology, Hephaestus was portrayed as lame and crippled after being thrown off Mount Olympus by Zeus. Most of the magnificent equipment and crafts used by Gods and Heroes were made be Hephaestus. These include: Achilles' golden armor, Aphrodite's girdle, Herakles' bronze krotala and Eros' bow and arrows. He also created Pandora, who would become the wife of Prometheus' brother, Epimetheus and eventually release the contents of "Pandora's box".
Arr! This article about a pirate in Puzzle Pirates be a stub. Ye can help YPPedia by expanding it.
|Active: Aphrodite | Apollo | Artemis | Atropos | Bia | Castor | Clotho|
|Cronus | Demeter | Endymion | Eurydice | Gaea | Galene|
|Glaucus | Hera | Hermes | Mnemosyne | Nemesis | Oceanus|
|Poseidon | Prometheus | Thalia|
|Retired: Amphitrite | Clio | Dionysus | Eris | Hephaestus | Hypnos | Lelantos|
|See also: Ringer | Dread Ringers | Narya | Nenya | Vilya|