The Jcrew command has the following syntax:
- /jcrew <message> (/jcr)
- /jcrew /think <message>
- /jcrew /shout <message>
- /jcrew /emote <message>
Note that pirates can not use /shout from certain locations. See shout for details.
Messages sent via Jcrew chat take the following forms:
- Piratename says, "Message"
- Piratename thinks, "Message" (When combined with /think)
- Piratename shouts, "Message" (When combined with /shout)
- Piratename Message (When combined with /emote)
All Jcrew messages are shown in the chat window, with borders that are shaped like the edges of scrolls on either side of the message. Jcrew uses the following colors:
Who can use this command
- Anyone who is jobbing for a crew may use this command.
- If a pirate has been blackspotted, then that pirate can not use the Jcrew command for a short time.
Who can hear messages sent with this command
- If a jobbing pirate sends a message using Jcrew, all permanent members and jobbing pirates in that crew can hear the message.
- If one pirate has muted another, that first pirate will be unable to hear the muted pirate regardless of what channel the muted pirate talks in.