- This article is about the game command. For the vessels which pirates can board and sail, see ship.
The /vessel command, or vessel chat, allows pirates aboard the same ship to communicate with one another. It is the default chat mode while aboard a ship, and is only available to pirates aboard a ship.
The Vessel command has the following syntax:
- /vessel <message> (/ve)
- /vessel /think <message>
- /vessel /shout <message>
- /vessel /emote <message>
Messages sent via Vessel chat take the following forms:
- Piratename says, "Message"
- Piratename thinks, "Message" (When combined with /think)
- Piratename shouts, "Message" (When combined with /shout)
- Piratename Message (When combined with /emote)
All Vessel messages are displayed in the chat window. The accompanying bubbles are shaped like ships, with the edges turned up. The messages use the following colors:
Who can use this command
- Any pirate aboard a ship may use this command. However, pirates who have been blackspotted can not use the Vessel command for a short time.
Who can hear messages sent with this command
- All pirates aboard the same ship as the message sender are able to view Vessel chat messages.
- If one pirate has muted another, that first pirate will be unable to hear the muted pirate regardless of what channel the muted pirate talks in.