|Dragon's Horde at a Glance|
|Senior Officer(s)||Amykate, Buffsrule, Daenerys, Jadexabel, Madmidge, Marle, Micheru, Moyi, Mufasah, Rogerfederer, Talins, Tenacious, Wunnibald|
|Founded||24 February, 2005|
|Last updated on 16 January, 2011|
History of Dragon's Horde
Dragon's Horde was founded on 24 February, 2005.
Be athletic! Watch sports!
Greetings from Dragon's Horde, the Hordiest and Dragonest crew to ever pillage the seas!
So ye wanna join this bunch o scurvy pirates? Well, let an officer know and we'll sign ye up.
We be a pretty laid-back bunch of scallywags therefore we only have a few rules:
- If you don't know how to team up in a sea battle, do, do ask and someone will explain it to you - teaming = winning, winning = poe which is what pirates long for more than anything else, except rum.
- Team up as asked - in a fight against bots that means teams of 3s.
- If you take out a pillage, return the ship to somewhere sensible and restock it, any poe left over after restocking will be split between the pillage leader, the bnaver and the Officer-In-Charge.
- Most importantly - all ships require PTB, i.e. you must ask Permission to Board before jumping on a ship - unless you have just been jobbed :-) We will plank ye.
- Pirate: Have the badge and have sailed with the crew for at least part of a pillage - just ask the officer-in-charge when the pillage gets to port.
- Officer-In-Training: The Captain or Officers will train anyone up to be an officer, just ask, it would be good if you have at least Narrow in all the piracy skills (except Navigation) but each case is judged on its own merits.
- Officer: Have an Officer badge, be a good egg and know how to run a pillage.