|Tide Hunters at a Glance|
|Senior Officer(s)||Daduk, Hanksmurf, Icesail, Shotzy|
|Flag Affiliation||League of Light|
|Founded||8 September, 2005|
|Last updated on 27 July, 2013|
Originally co-founded by Bryan and Vin, with the former taking the rank of captain. After increasing their numbers to nigh short of 80 crew members, including such prominent figures as Vessel, Wenz, and Kelpcutter, Tide Hunters proved there sea fairing worth and was accepted into the ranks of the The Red Flag Armada.
After a short period Bryan, sensing an oncoming phase of dormancy, relinquished command and Vessel stepped up as the Tide Hunters new captain.
Tide Hunters eventually became part of the flag League of Light and declared Daduk the new captain.
"He that will not sail until all dangers are over must never put out to sea"
No more introductions ye all know how to play this game. A few rules:
- 1. Always treat people with respect especially officers and captains, not only in this crew but with all the crews.
- 2. Always ask permission to board (PTB) from the officer-in-charge on a vessel before boarding it.
- 3. Never leave a ship when it's in battle, this will make your share docked and your name will be remembered and hated.
- 4. Do not beg, laze, sleep, spam, steal or do things other than duty stations while the ship is on voyage. Refusing to work will get you planked.
- 5. Booty can and will only be divided when ported. only the officer-in-charge will divide the booty.
- 6. If you have anything to ask, ask it in crew chat (access crew chat by typing /crew in front of the message) NOT by tells to the captain or SO's and you will get answered with your crew mates best ability.
- 7. We're a mature crew and wishes that everyone use proper English when talking in /crew or /officer. So no "leet speak" please.