Contributions and Accomplishments
- Captain of Flirts and Damsels since the crew's creation by Ellouise
- Led flag to first place in Summer Frost - Rewards from Skullsplitter's Horde event blockade garnering the flag over 600k in gold ore.
- Has briefly governed Terra Island, (thanks to Dcyborg)
- Led flag and admiraled in first flag blockade at Pranayama II
- Blockade navigation in numerous Cobalt blockades including Terra IX,Kirin VI, Diastrophe V,Ansel X, Ansel XI, Pranayama II, Ansel XII, Conglin VIII. Prolix VII,Terra XI, Cormorant VII, Tigerleaf IX, Raven VI, Tigerleaf X, and Corona VI
- Midnight blockade navigation in Jorvik XXI, Jorvik XXII, and Gaea X
- Admiral in first blockade win for flag at Olive X
- Other admiral experience: Labyrinth XII, Pranayama III, Corona V, Corona VII
- Currently governs Olive Island
- Acquired a tan octopus familiar named Frisky on December 8th, 2008.
- Won an aqua octopus familiar in Alchemistry puzzle competition January 13th, 2009. Named it "Do Better"
- Won an navy/aqua parrot familiar in the Quad Race Weekend Competition on January 25th, 2009. Later sold to Crip and named, "That Bird."
- Brought Brigand King blockades back to Cobalt in 2009 after a year long drought by purposefully scuttling a BK on Corona Reef after transferring the island to a flag, Scuttle Bunnies, consisting of Wench alts. Intent Post
Steveyohoho started his illustrious pirating career on Cobalt on the island of Cochineal Island in the summer of 2007 and shortly was recruited to Highway to Hell. He worked up to becoming a senior officer and prince in the flag of Apocolypse where his bread and butter was long brig pillages. After some tension with then captain Thekatz, Steveyohoho left with other former Highway to Hell members to form Flirts and Damsels and run a successful crew and flag. Pirates can find Steveyohoho on long brig pillages, the flotilla board, or the blockade board most days.