Note: Some of these changes will not be fully implemented until after the morning ocean reboots on March 27th.
- Adding seasonal content for April.
- Adding the new player-created Eggs which will activate in April.
- Adding a new Periwinkle recolor which can be won as a prize in future promotions.
- Recent bugfixes (some fixed in prior stealth releases)
- Fixed launch crash affecting certain Mac users on the most recent version of Java
- Fixed bug that was causing players to get stuck when warping to and from rowboats in the Kraken Sea Monster Hunt
- Fixed situation that could result in jobbing notices for empty vessels on the Notice Board
- Fixed a bug that could cause the displayed bounty on a vessel to not correctly update after the vessel was sunk
- Fixed a bug that could allow taxes to be paid by the owner of a shoppe that had been shut down by the governor
- Fixed a bug that would cause emerald-colored clothing to dust into silver-colored rags
- Updating some text on Obsidian that incorrectly referred to Port Venture as "deserted"