- Flotilla changes:
- Adding the Cutter as a possible type of supply ship in Flotillas.
- Adding trophies for Flotilla participation (details will need to be discovered by players).
- Switching Vargas and Yu Jian to sinking Flotillas.
- Moving Flotilla jobs higher up on the voyages panel.
- Increasing payouts for non-sinking Flotillas.
- Flotillas should no longer spawn in uncolonized archipelagos.
- Adding another check to ensure that puzzle performance only counts towards the competition if it took place after the competition started.
- Players will receive a message notifying them that their puzzle performance did not count if this situation occurs.
- Fixed a competition scoring mechanic that would sometimes allow lazing to be useful after a high-scoring situation.
- Adding a global chat channel:
- This channel is muted by default, but players can join by typing the command "/global-on". It can be switched back off with the "/global-off" command.
- To use this chat channel, type "/global " before the start of your message.
- There is a wait period between consecutive messages in this channel from the same player.
- This channel will replace "/greeter" chat.
- The Sloop Mark II can now be constructed by Shipyards.
- This ship has the same functionality as the normal sloop, but uses the expanded floorplan that's found on Limited Edition sloops (sometimes preferred by decorators).