- Many changes to brigand spawning; things should be a lot more consistent.
- Adjustments to might calculations; the firepower of vessels is now considered.
- Lessen effects of older battles on the ramp in pillaging.
- Increase minimum crew numbers for brigand vessels.
- Adjust the impact of duty navigation performance on brigand spawn.
- Alter how payouts from brigand vessels are calculated.
- Adjust route difficulties to smoothly transition instead of abruptly changing at islands.
- Display route difficulty on Yer Known World; darker leagues mean more dangerous waters.
- Various visual tweaks to the chart interface
- Change the default crew cut for new crews to 20%.
- Make the Monkey Boat a little less aggressive towards vessels with high-value cargo.
- Show vessels' helmsmen & crew counts in the results of /vwho.
- In Cursed Isles, assign a share for the booty divide after each swordfight win, plus one more when leaving the isle.
- Slight adjustments to the contents of chests in Cursed Isles
- Only allow small ships (those with a single mast) to be used for greeter pillages.
- New limited edition portrait backgrounds for spring: Sharktail's Blooming Meadow, Happyharlot's Spring Garden, and Bootlegpatch's Twilight Garden (will be turned on at a future date)
- Swabbie Ship Transport costs have increased - you now get more swabbies for a better manned boat and faster service from one island to another
- Adjust the spawn distribution of some Atlantis boards
- Fix various timing bugs in spades and hearts.
- Fix bug in poker involving side pots with multiple folds and all-ins.
- Fix timing bug in drinking involving drunkenness.
- Fix bug involving vessels sinking while being hijacked.
- Fix colorization of foamy mugs in portraits.
- Fix various bugs with brigands that could spawn in places that they wouldn't encounter you on the sea.