Real Pirates Wear Lavender
|From the Release Notes:
- New vessel type: Xebec
- New colors of cloth & clothing: rose, mint, lavender
- New furniture: Fancy sink
- New limited edition portrait background: Damayi's Lucky Pirate
- New limited edition portrait background: Benzene265's Window
- New egg-competition winners - egg furniture items available in palace shoppe or through various events.
- Allow bands and gemstone rings to be displayed in portraits
- There is a new tab on yer pirate page showing all yer booty.
- Easy-screenshot feature - use Ctrl-P or /print (from chat) to take a screenshot and save to your desktop.
- Quick-chat allows the use of the function keys to quickly chat commonly used phrases. Yarrr!
- Use battle-nav icon when viewing bot battle-nav skill.
- Upon startup, if the configured client size is larger than the screen's actual size, attempt to drop to a saner resolution.
- Give rag tops/bottoms distinct names.
- Sort assignable crew titles alphabetically.
- Sort color options when painting a scene alphabetically.
- Underline names of hearties in scene view.
- View recentering is now faster and has a shorter delay after your pirate moves.
- Adjust boxing background to clarify the bottom row of the playing area.
- In Atlantis, monsters will no longer spawn directly next to player ships or safe zones unless they can find no other available location.
- Fix bug where boxing included the ability to defend (rumble is unchanged).
- Fix bug that tied up attempted wagers against someone on the same computer until reboot.
- Various internal cleanup and bugfixes.