Market Bidding, Shoppe Enhancements (v1.74)
|From the Release Notes:
We've finally added the long-awaited market bidding, as well as some useful features for shopkeepers. Enjoy! This is probably going to be the last time we focus on shoppes and the economy for a while, we'll shift our priorities to things that are more fun for more people.
- On colonized islands or islands with markets, harvested commodities are now distributed according to a bid system. Bids can be placed from any boat or shoppe, and when new commodities are harvested they are distributed evenly to the highest bidders.
- Shoppes can now disable or make price adjustments to specific products. Because of this, cowslip has been removed from the requirements for sail cloth.
- There are a few new articles of clothing:
- Shoppes may now be downgraded at the estate agent.
- Forts may be upgraded into palaces, once a market has been built.
- Governors may now buy and sell goods from the fort or palace.
- Building taxes are computed at the beginning of the week and are fixed. They may be pre-paid at any time during the week.
- All buildings will now have deeds, and governors will have control of all bazaars on their islands.
- Fixed a bug with not paying laborers when a shoppe ran out of money.
- Behind the scenes goodness, hopefully fixing bugs with shop destruction and upgrades.