Another release mostly to fix bugs.
Sorry! We unexpectedly wiped the officer bulletin boards aboard all ships. We understand the inconvenience and we'll fix the problem so that it doesn't happen again.
- Order estimates were booched. The bug was fixed and it will take 24 hours for them to adjust and reflect the actual time to make things. You will notice that they no longer attempt to be accurate, but rather over-estimate delivery times.
- Tweaked duty puzzle rating calculations to allow top-rated players to move (both upwards and downwards) more easily.
- Fixed the hold on the cutter that didn't work.
- Some changes were made to the sound code that should hopefully reduce problems for some people.
- Fixed idle message.
- Fixed news fonts that were causing trouble for some people.
- The long skirt only needs regular cloth now.
- Doubled the storage capacity of weaveries.
- Increased the amount of expert and skilled labor at shops that don't yet have puzzles.
- Removed unimplemented rating types from pirate info pages.
- The color that used to be called brown is now called tan. The color that used to be called dark brown is now called brown.
- And because we love you, there are a few new tourney options:
Tournaments will announce how much each winner won at the end.
- Sword tournaments can be configured to use a particular sword or type of sword, or the old option of "bring your own sword".
- Added a new pot distribution option: cascading to 3rd, which is exactly like cascading only it will only divide money to at most the players in 1st, 2nd, and the two 3rds.
- Fixed item awarding in tourneys with no pieces of eight.