|Night Stalkers at a Glance|
|Flag Affiliation||High Sea Assassins|
|Founded||29 January, 2006|
|Last updated on 31 August, 2012|
Our mission is to have fun and make the Sage Ocean a better place. The folks in this crew be older in years then most, so please display at least some level of maturity if you want to join us.
- No Cursing, dirty jokes, or anything else that may be offensive.
- No AIM speak (g2g, u, oic, for instance) If the game normally turns it into an emote such as lol, brb, afk, or rofl, that's fine.
- Anyone is welcome to join, but please don't ask during a battle, you will be given the chance to join in between battles if you must leave, and in port.
Boarding A Ship
- To board a crew ship, go to the dock at the island you're on. Ships with the yellow whisk arrow are ships at sea or ported at other islands, all others are ships ported at the island you're on.
- FOR SLOOPS AT SEA ONLY!!! If there is only one person on a sloop at sea, using crew chat, not tells, ask for permission to board by saying "PTB <ship's name>". Then wait for an answer. If you don't get an answer, assume that the officer on board is working on memorizing league points, and go find something else to do.
- There is no need to ask PTB for ships in port of any size, cutters and bigger at sea, or if the "All Aboard" call is being sent out on crew chat for that ship.
While at Sea
- The ship comes first. You may be needed to do a puzzle that you're not fond of, refusal may result in getting planked and a -1.
- If you leave the ship before a sea battle is over, even if you're already eliminated, you will get a -1.
- If you stay for only one battle, unless it's the last one, you'll get a -1.
- If you need to leave between battles, please let the Officer in Charge know before you leave so that they can cover your station if needed.
- Repeated asking about dividing the booty, begging, trades or challenges while at sea or spamming the chat screen will get you planked and a -1.
- Deliberately being annoying and asking to be planked will NOT get you what you want. If you don't know how to leave the ship on your own, my officers have been instructed to ignore you, and mute you if needed, and make you stay on board the ship until you figure out on your own how to get home.
- The little dots next to the heads on the other side are one of us. The pirate you're on will have a white box around it. There should be 2 dots on each one of the other crew, unless there is an odd number of us, then one will have 3. No more than 3 or less than 2 unless we have no choice.
- Don't use the space bar (no matter how good you are). Stalling is good.
- Check the teaming often because it can change at any time.
- Pirate: must be at least Apprentice/Distinguished in gunnery.
- Officer: Swordfighting, B-Nav, Guns, & Rumble at Apprentice; Bilge, Sails, Duty Nav, & Carp at Narrow; complete the Officer Training and own your own ship.
- Fleet Officer and Senior Officer requirements are listed in the private statement.
- Maximiliano's Apothecary Stall in Meltin' Intrigue on Wensleydale
- Voicecrasher's Tailor Stall in Monterey Jackets on Wensleydale