Bloody Mary's Revenge
|Bloody Mary's Revenge at a Glance|
|Flag Affiliation||Carpe Noctum|
|Founded||7 January, 2007|
|Last updated on 26 March, 2012|
On 10 August, 2006 Hands of Poseidon's senior officer and first mate, Jellyphant was called to a meeting with captain Harrold and asked for ideas for a new crew name in order to start a new crew. The name was Bloody Mary's Revenge and Jellyphant was promoted to captain of the renamed crew.
Bloody Mary's Revenge continued the crew's membership of the flag Chaotic Rum Drinkers.
On 2 September, 2006 the crew Degeneration-X merged into Bloody Mary's Revenge.
On 18 September, 2006 the crew Natures Revenge merged into Bloody Mary's Revenge.
On 13 November, 2006 Bloody Mary's Revenge merged into Knightstalkers which was renamed to Bloody Knight Stalkers.
On 7 January, 2007 Bloody Knight Stalkers disbanded and Bloody Mary's Revenge was refounded.
On 18 January, 2007 the crew Cows Of War merged into Bloody Mary's Revenge.
Bloody Mary's Revenge broke into the top crew fame listing on 19 January, 2007.
On 21 January, 2007 the crew Ocean Sailors merged into Bloody Mary's Revenge.
On 24 January, 2007 the crew Deadly Armada merged into Bloody Mary's Revenge.
On 1 February, 2007 the crew Royal Synergy merged into Bloody Mary's Revenge.
On 22 February, 2007 the crew Imperial Dragons merged into Bloody Mary's Revenge.
On 2 March, 2007 the crew Tarts of the viridian merged into Bloody Mary's Revenge
On 22 March, 2007 Bloody Mary's Revenge joined the flag Soul_mates
On 22 April, 2007 the crew Running with Knifes merged into Bloody Mary's Revenge
On 24 April, 2007 the crew Puzzle Pirates Fer life merged into Bloody Mary's Revenge.
On 10 May, 2007 Bloody Mary's Revenge Joined the flag Monsoon Poon
On 24 June, 2007 the crew Forte merged into Bloody Mary's Revenge.
YARRR We be Bloody Mary's Revenge, If you like Elite Pillages, Greeter/Greenie Pillages, Help on Transports, PVP's and Good Booty This is the crew for you - Ranks start at Pirate
PERMISSION TO BOARD (PTB) Sometimes a ship only has a few pirates on it , This could mean that The officer onboard is transporting commodities, Meming routes, PvPing, solo pillaging or on a route where they don't want more than 6 aboard. For these reasons Permission to Board is required for all Sloops Cutters and Merchant Brigs: Please say ptb followed by vessel name. eg. <PTB Annoying Shipname> Then wait for a response. If no response please do not board anyway as there are many reasons why the officer aboard may not respond, Bnaving, Navigating or concentrating on a puzzle. Officers have the right to plank anyone who boards without permission and some use AUTOPLANK so please don't get upset if you find yourself instantly on an island because you didn't get permission to board. No Permission is needed for War Brigs or bigger, or any ship that is actively calling for pirates to board.
Any one is welcome to join as long as ye be willing to follow a few simple rules:
Jobbing Pirate/Cabin Person/Pirate Position and everyone else:
- No leaving the ship during a battle. Doing so will result in a -1 for yer cut of the booty or being demoted.
- Obey commands given to ye by the Captain or an Officer. Failure to do so may have unwanted side-effects.
- No lazing about the ship. Please take any open station. If there are no open stations, contact the Captain or an Officer on board and get further instructions. Failure to do so may results in a cold swim back to shore and a -1 for yer cut of the booty.
- No begging whatsoever. Please, this is an honorable crew and we need not to beg for our riches. If you do yer job and stay for the full voyage then ye will get yer fair share of the booty. Begging includes asking fer money or asking others to buy ye something.
- Have a good time and do yer best!
Bloody Mary's Revenge has the following promotion guidelines:
- Cabin Person: Just ask an officer to join you to the crew or ask to join the crew after a battle.
- Pirate: We play this game to be pirates so promotion to pirate is fast. You will be promoted to pirate at the end of the pillage so please don't ask earlier.
PLEASE NOTE: Being a pirate does not give you permission to gun, to gun you need to have a high rating and be approved by the pillage leader.
- Officer: Need an officer badge and have at least three broads and one solid in the piracy skills. Also must be distinguished or higher in three of them. Must have at least Full Distinguished in Battle Navigation to run a pillage
PLEASE NOTE: Being promoted to any officer rank is a privilege, not a right. The captain will approach you when you are ready, not the other way around.
- Fleet Officer: Must be trusted by the captain and crew, Must have at least three broads and two solids in the piracy skills. Also must be respected or higher in three of them. Must have Full Master Battle Navigation
PLEASE NOTE: We do not recruit officers from out side the crew to FO or SO unless they are well known by the Captain and first mate.
- Senior Officer: Senior Officers are the leaders in our crew and are expected to show maturity, and leadership skills as well as helping crew members with questions and taking stress off the Captain. Therefore Senior officer Positions will be given out at the descretion of the current Senior Officers and Captain
- Captain: Don't get yer hopes up.