All For Rum
|All For Rum at a Glance|
|Senior Officer(s)||Byrnea, Diablosun-East, Layinn, Mendi, Ruimiguel, Skindeep, Twisted|
|Flag Affiliation||Dead In The Water|
|Founded||21 April, 2006|
|Last updated on 2 May, 2017|
All For Rum is a crew that sails the Emerald Ocean. The crew currently flies the flag of Dead In The Water.
All For Rum founded on 21 April, 2006.
Join us and make yer mommy proud.
Ahoy mates and welcome to All For Rum. This be a pillaging crew and when aboard one of our ships we expect you to contribute to the pillage by working at your station. While we hope that you enjoy your time with us, we are not afraid to use the plank if you don't pull your weight; so please follow these simple rules when sailing with us:
- Don't challenge, trade or laze about while on a pillage. The performance of all stations determines how well the ship performs and if yer not helping, you may be tossed to the sharks.
- Don't ask to gun. Officers in charge of our ships will usually have already chosen their gunners for the pillage so please accept that and take a different station.
- This crew uses permission to board (PTB). Once you join the crew, you may board any of our ships by going to the mini-map and clicking on docks. Before boarding a ship with people on it, ask to board it in crew chat like this: PTB (ship name) and wait for an affirmative reply before boarding. Sometimes ships are in battle so be patient if you don't get a reply straight away.
- Pillaged booty cannot be divided unless we are in port. Do not ask to port and divvy if you need to leave. You will be paid your fair share of the booty, even if you are no longer online.
- We reserve the right to plank anyone who becomes annoying or disruptive during a pillage.
Don't ask to be promoted to officer straight away. We have an officer training system in place in which, if you join the crew, will give you the opportunity to advance and earn your rank just like the rest of the crew.